Jump to content
StnCld316

COV Maracuya & Eiden - General Topic 2020 #1

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, firewall said:

it's a good couple but no friends  here in prague they were too isaloted it's a problem with this apartment and it will be the same things with the next recycled russian couples

i think it would be a better choice for this apartment to have a local tenants live already in prague 

Said the exact same thing when Ulyana and Marat first stayed here. People get excited to see them again and that only lasts about a week at most before they start getting boring because they don't have any friends and they don't bother making new ones. It happened with Ulyana/Marat, it happened with Lana/Robert, it happened with Maracuya/Eiden, and it will happen with the next couple if they follow the same trend.

People on this forum swore up and down about how amazing this couple was. They had best sex out of the three and frequently had sex in the living room, yet they barely managed to generate half the discussion than the previous couple.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Said the exact same thing when Ulyana and Marat first stayed here. People get excited to see them again and that only lasts about a week at most before they start getting boring because they don't have any friends and they don't bother making new ones. It happened with Ulyana/Marat, it happened with Lana/Robert, it happened with Maracuya/Eiden, and it will happen with the next couple if they follow the same trend.

People on this forum swore up and down about how amazing this couple was. They had best sex out of the three and frequently had sex in the living room, yet they barely managed to generate half the discussion than the previous couple.

we agree, the sex don't do everything

if you have no social life with friends etc..it's not super interesting to watch and it becomes boring faster

they were interesting to watch in R1 but not here

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have wished more success for them also here in Prague. It is a pity... but Visa may be expires...

Now it is time for Kitty - the 3rd attempt maybe with a new friend 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spielo said:

I would have wished more success for them also here in Prague. It is a pity... but Visa may be expires...

Now it is time for Kitty - the 3rd attempt maybe with a new friend 😁

Loved Kitty. Great labia. Bet she has fucked 50 guys since we last saw her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Loved Kitty. Great labia. Bet she has fucked 50 guys since we last saw her.

Hope for her that she could reach an orgasm....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, spielo said:

Hope for her that she could reach an orgasm....

Yes, this was very difficult for her. Would have been nice to see Smith last more than 5 minutes. They were such a handsome couple but so very young. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, happyone said:

bags are all packed and in the hall

samuel l. jackson party's over GIF by Star Wars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0730 Eiden left with his suitcases ....after 67 days
What now 🙂 ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eiden Left but Maracuya is still here what is the rlc plan i don't understand

maybe bring Rosalie here with Maracuya zzzzzzzzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Où est passé Eiden ?

Pourquoi il est parti ?

Where the hell is Eiden?

Why did he leave?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2020 at 6:08 PM, miscvoyeur said:

Said the exact same thing when Ulyana and Marat first stayed here. People get excited to see them again and that only lasts about a week at most before they start getting boring because they don't have any friends and they don't bother making new ones. It happened with Ulyana/Marat, it happened with Lana/Robert, it happened with Maracuya/Eiden, and it will happen with the next couple if they follow the same trend.

People on this forum swore up and down about how amazing this couple was. They had best sex out of the three and frequently had sex in the living room, yet they barely managed to generate half the discussion than the previous couple.

Yeah, real life isn't just two people, no matter how much sex they have. What really annoys me the most is that RLC had Kristy and Alana in the cast in another country at almost the same time. How can they be so stupid as to tear the angels apart. It was exactly this combination of friendship between the girls and a real insight into their private lives (including the BF) that made R1 so exciting. But no, RLC brings Maracuya and Eiden to let them die of loneliness away from everything. All while at the same time let Kristy and Alana give this silly shows. Burning money without even remotely understanding their own concept, it's just sad. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These two are soo bored out of their minds something needs to change with this apartment. We know they're two quality people but this set up is sucking the life out of them and any other couples that come here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

je ne l'ai jamais vu se masturber.

elle comme Linda ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, can anyone give me new information about the sexiest couple Adeline and Marcus? Has anyone seen them? Does anyone know their real name? What are they doing today? I really miss them ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...