Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #1

• 2 weeks later...

This two barely stay home,in weekends even less.Miss the good times of rlc with plenty of couples houses were the weekends were a lot fun to watch,fallow.Sadly we only have three couples houses and of those nowdays two are empty most of time.Plenty of dolls houses that's for sure.Rlc is over.

• Like 2

On 2/15/2020 at 9:51 AM, ze81 said:

This two barely stay home,in weekends even less.Miss the good times of rlc with plenty of couples houses were the weekends were a lot fun to watch,fallow.Sadly we only have three couples houses and of those nowdays two are empty most of time.Plenty of dolls houses that's for sure.Rlc is over.

I don't think you can blame these two those. As much as possible they seem to incorporate a part of their real lives into the project. So when they go away I assume it is for a good reason. Maybe they do dance performances in the weekends....

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, AntEater said:

I don't think you can blame these two those. As much as possible they seem to incorporate a part of their real lives into the project. So when they go away I assume it is for a good reason. Maybe they do dance performances in the weekends....

I agree, they don't dance in the living room almost every day just for us, and most of their friends seem to be doing the same thing as them, dancing
they also do a lot of parties at home with friends, it is also normal for them to go to parties at their friends home

• Like 2

12 hours ago, AntEater said:

One of the big advantages of having more than three couple apartments was that even with two on the road, there was always something exciting happening elsewhere. The remaining couples are not to blame for this. It is quite normal not to be in the apartment all the time. It is important to see real life when they are there and that is usually the case here. 

On 2/15/2020 at 3:51 PM, ze81 said:

RLC is to blame, because they faild to add some new couple Apartments. They have wasted all their efforts on the GOV concept and it is going really bad. 

I agree, RLC is over.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I think this couple isn't living in the house for some time by now,They come to stay a few days,nights per week but think they are living in other house also.With Just 3 couples houses having this houses empty makes things even worst.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think this couple isn't living in the house for some time by now,They come to stay a few days,nights per week but think they are living in other house also.With Just 3 couples houses having this houses empty makes things even worst.

have you emailed RLC expressing your displeasure?