Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #1

On 2/19/2020 at 6:11 AM, Alladino said:

One of the big advantages of having more than three couple apartments was that even with two on the road, there was always something exciting happening elsewhere. The remaining couples are not to blame for this. It is quite normal not to be in the apartment all the time. It is important to see real life when they are there and that is usually the case here. 

RLC is to blame, because they faild to add some new couple Apartments. They have wasted all their efforts on the GOV concept and it is going really bad. 

I agree, RLC is over.

As you said,if we had an acceptable numbe of couples houses things would be a lot better,like it is with just 3 houses when one or two couples are out Lets say weekend time we only left with 1 house to watch.Who would have tought rlc would end up like this.So or you watch that 1 couple house(if you like them,in my case i barely watch Linda&Tibor and watch more Carla&Yanai and specialy Martina&Alberto)or nothing.Its normal people to go out weekends,the problem is the site very limited offer.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2020 at 6:03 PM, moos54 said:

I agree, they don't dance in the living room almost every day just for us, and most of their friends seem to be doing the same thing as them, dancing
they also do a lot of parties at home with friends, it is also normal for them to go to parties at their friends home

Only thing that isn't normal is the absurd limited offer of site Regard couples houses..3 in total.Thats the reason when even just one couple goes out the weekend it's imediatly notice.

So it looks like Yanai finally gets busted about about some thing that Carla has physical evidence of. (She had something that looked like a note and then she went through his phone and got more enraged). I don't speak Spanish but it sounded like his defense was to call her "Loco". I wonder if it had anything to do with Yanais' young "guest" who sleeps on the floor next to him even though there is a free bed in the guest room and who was brazen enough to get in bed between Yanai and Carla early this morning? When the SHTF, Carla seemed to focus her rage on Yanai (before she left) and on the other guest who was sleeping in the guest room. (Yanai and his guest seemed to spend considerable time after Carla left trying to figure out how that stuff got on his phone? ) LOLThis drama has been going on under the radar for some time now because they mostly make the replay when something sexual is going on. Well now RLC has some good drama to replay.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I hope those who speak the language will reveal that this is something other than what it seems to be. However, it appears to be complete and total disrespect! After Carla storms out in anger and pain, Yanai and his "guests" celebrate by occupying Carla's bed, turning on some music, and engaging in playful hugging. WOW! How can she ever again regain her status now that it all seems to be out in the open? 

• Upvote 1

After watching the replays from last night...it has occurred to me that I might be the last one to figure out what has been going on. Yanai and his friends have "cucked" Carla. Until last night I thought it was with her consent because I understood her to have some sort of an "open" relationship with her former partner in her old apartment. Well, it's hard to watch what happened without coming to the opinion that Yanai and the guest are in love with each other and that Carla has either never consented or has withdrawn that consent.  

1 hour ago, matri69 said:

ma scusate cosa ha scoperto carla??? mi sono perso qualcosa??

replay: 00:36.00 to 00:39.00.  also  watch 03:21.00. also watch 04:24.00. also watch 10:38.00  and especially 10:45.00

6 hours ago, philo said:

Donc, il semble que Yanai se soit finalement effondré à propos de quelque chose dont Carla a des preuves physiques. (Elle avait quelque chose qui ressemblait à une note, puis elle est passée par son téléphone et est devenue plus en colère). Je ne parle pas espagnol mais on aurait dit que sa défense était de l'appeler "Loco". Je me demande si cela a quelque chose à voir avec le jeune "invité" de Yanais qui dort par terre à côté de lui même s'il y a un lit gratuit dans la chambre d'amis et qui a été assez effronté pour se mettre au lit entre Yanai et Carla tôt ce matin ? Au SHTF, Carla semblait concentrer sa rage sur Yanai (avant son départ) et sur l'autre invité qui dormait dans la chambre d'amis. (Yanai et son invité ont semblé passer beaucoup de temps après que Carla soit partie pour essayer de comprendre comment ces choses se sont passées sur son téléphone?) LOLCe drame se passe sous le radar depuis un certain temps maintenant parce qu'ils font principalement la rediffusion quand quelque chose de sexuel se passe sur. Eh bien maintenant, RLC a un bon drame à rejouer.

Quand je rentre le mot "Loco" dans mon traducteur en ligne il me traduit le mot "Fou" en Français

When I enter the word "Loco" in my online translator it translates the word "Fou" into French

19 minutes ago, philo said:

riproduzione: da 00: 36,00 a 00: 39,00. guarda anche 03: 21.00. guarda anche 04: 24.00. guarda anche le 10: 38.00 e soprattutto le 10: 45.00

ho sbagliato a capire o yanai è bisex