B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

In the beginning when all this shit got started with you, you said that having guys around made it more realistic.  you must have said that like 100 times.  i was always trying to tell you that it didn't matter if there was guys there or not, it's never going to be realistic.  the best chance you have for something to be realistic on RLC is for it to be in a true couples apartment and that's it.  you have brought this banter on yourself by doing your best to bring guys into the GOV apartments.

Now, don't start with that shit, too. 

What is so difficult to understand about the fact that it is unrealistic when there are almost no guys in this Apartments? More guys in this apartments are certainly necessary to make GOV more realistic. Only, this don't mean that guys alone automatically mean GOV would be realistic. There is a difference between more realistic and realistic. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

What is so difficult to understand about the fact that it is unrealistic when there are almost no guys in this Apartment? More guys in this apartments are certainly necessary to make GOV more realistic. Only, this don't mean that guys alone automatically mean GOV would be realistic. There is a difference between more realistic and realistic. 

I see your point and agree a lot,but to be fair is Barca houses..are unrealistic with dudes and girls or Just with girls.Is some kind of unrealistic erotic pretending to be,act simulation of real life.Would say only house that looks,feels amateur,real life most of times is just one in intire site..Martina&Alberto.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What is so difficult to understand about the fact that it is unrealistic when there are almost no guys in this Apartment? More guys in this apartments are certainly necessary to make GOV more realistic. Only, this don't mean that guys alone automatically mean GOV would be realistic. There is a difference between more realistic and realistic. 

You are on your own Dino!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would have to agree with you on this one Edward..

Like you would know anyway... All you know is what we tell, plus your old broken theory of RLC being run by a prostitution ring that is conspiring to deceive us, of course you will agree when we say something you could possibly fit into that delusion.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I see your point and agree a lot,but to be fair is Barca houses..are unrealistic with dudes and girls or Just with girls.Is some kind of unrealistic erotic pretending to be,act simulation of real life.Would say only house that looks,feels amateur,real life most of times is just one in intire site..Martina&Alberto.

Some forget how it started. Do you remember Nora. She really lived in B1, I think for almost a year. Everything comparatively normal, including visits also from Kiko (her BF, at least at that time).GOV only became this bullshit over time. 

It is also wrong to think that this must always be so. There is no law in Barcelona that requires RLC to broadcast only bullshit. 😉

Anyway, I too see what you're implying. In the meantime I have also given up hope. But that does not mean that GOV should not continue to be called what RLC has made it. GOV is bullshit. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Tired of showtime Barcelona Style, we need Madam Lola to return so we can finally have another full blown fuckin and suckin night to remember with naked bodies everywhere in full sight orgy, and we all know that RLC could use the shot in arm. We want more magic water and less wine, more vodka and Jägermeister. Time to give the membership something to really talk about again.

• Upvote 2