B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2020 #1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Their time will likely be coming to an end soon.

Nop,They got a special one year visa permission.Nelly&Bogdan will stay with us more 8 months and something.......I wish😞.Think Nelly best friend visit Probrably means N&B will leave soon and they all return back home togheter.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Nop,They got a special one year visa permission.Nelly&Bogdan will stay with us more 8 months and something.......I wish😞.Think Nelly best friend visit Probrably means N&B will leave soon and they all return back home togheter.

The longest you get a Schengen Visa for is 180 Days.  Nelly need to see a Doctor when she gets home.  That Anorexic Lifestyle is not very Healthy.  She's nothing but Skin & Bones.  

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The longest you get a Schengen Visa for is 180 Days.  Nelly need to see a Doctor when she gets home.  That Anorexic Lifestyle is not very Healthy.  She's nothing but Skin & Bones.  

There is one more imported the hole between her legs ok lets say two holes 😊

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Nothing attractive about Nelly, fake tits or not!!

• Sad 1

On 1/3/2020 at 5:31 PM, sexy girl said:

Ahahah I don't know but I know how a foreigner speaks Italian ... just listen to Masha when she speaks Italian with her friends ... Pipper on I have the same cadence ... Therefore an Italian born in Russia or a Russian Nat in Italy ... Boh

I too, when Piper was at Masha's, I was wrong, saying that she was Italian, because in addition to speaking Italian she also has a cadence from southern Italy, but she has what it seems she was born in Ukraine

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Noldus said:

Nelly e Bogdan hanno 100 giorni oggi 

Good morning everyone a kiss ... I'm sorry to read this ... A hug and kiss to the most beautiful boy that rlc has had ... Bogdan ... (my personal judgment of course) ...

• Like 3