Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

This is the fucking funniest sight in ages.  Mr B desperately trying to stifle Screamer's sex noise, and all the while Asia quietly getting on with her scrapbook making, with the screams coming through loud and clear in the guest room.  🤣

• Like 1

On 1/30/2020 at 5:11 AM, Chipper said:

I may have been wrong about the drinking, but there were times where she seemed totally out of it.  It might have been something other than alcohol but when she was like this her boyfriend didn’t want anything to do with her no matter how hard she tried.  I can’t see living like this just for a free apartment, but this is a different part of the world than I am used to.

Julia was some kind of fucked up somehow, and more than just watching TV sideways. That whole dynamic was beyond strange.

Lol wtf even is this apartment 😂😂😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, franklin said:

Now that the pretence is over, I'd be interested to see if Asia does start to do her own thing and exactly what sort of man (or woman) she really goes for.

It appears that Mr B's guest is a work colleague - they're talking Microsoft tech services.  And they're giving away a lot of names and personal opinions about others they work with.

I think it is good that this show will hopefully come to an end now. This whole fake couple thing was a bad joke from the beginning. 

Anyway, I'd also like to see how things are going with Asia. If she would find a guy she's really into, it could be really interesting. But that could take forever and I think RLC should give this fake couple a fast kick out. They should look out for a couple actually take the project seriously.

• Upvote 1

il y a 7 minutes, Alladino a dit :

I think it is good that this show will hopefully come to an end now. This whole fake couple thing was a bad joke from the beginning. 

Anyway, I'd also like to see how things are going with Aria. If she would find a guy she's really into, it could be really interesting. But that could take forever and I think RLC should give this fake couple a fast kick out. They should look out for a couple actually take the project seriously.

I doubt that this apartment will close - Mr B now has the freedom to bring back as many women as he likes, whenever he likes - and that may be what RLC is banking on to increase the number of subs taken out.  Let's face it, nobody subbed to watch him and Asia getting it on - it was all about the guest action.

• Like 3

Ok, if Asia didn't know what Hakeem was doing behind her back, she sure does now! How she deals with it will be interesting. If it's now officially a roommates apt, then she should do her own thing and bring guys back. It would be interesting to see his reaction if she was fucking a guy in his bed while he was watching TV 😁...Sadly, because of her past feelings for him, I can't see that happening, and I actually think this scenario's worse than behind her back...kicking sand in her face when she's down. Best solution for her would be to leave...if she can afford to ☹️

The other thing on my mind is where does he pick all these girls up? Apparently this is a work colleague...Is he working his way round his office, or is he cruising the bars...?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, super134 said:

Hopefully the people screaming about the "evil" Hakeem can finally come to grips with the reality of this apartment. Babe in the woods Asia knew what she had signed up for.

Well she certainly does now. She didn't know him from Adam when they were thrown into the apt. So I don't think she's envished this scenario...Anyone with half an eyeball could see she had feelings for this guy early on...He's even a bigger shit than I first thought...

• Like 1

He is one of those who fucks everything that does not get onto the tree quickly enough. The day before yesterday only one and today the other. When she left they kissed and only after she was gone did she immediately go to the bathroom and wash her mouth. What a fool

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Asia seems to like arty stuff...Maybe her next project after her scrapbook will be to make a Hakeem doll and stick pins in it...😏

It'll make a change for him to have pricks stuck in him...😁

haha i think so too 🤣🤣🤣