Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

3 hours ago, Teip2019 said:

He is one of those who fucks everything that does not get onto the tree quickly enough. The day before yesterday only one and today the other. When she left they kissed and only after she was gone did she immediately go to the bathroom and wash her mouth. What a fool

Run-Foamy-Run 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, franklin said:

I doubt that this apartment will close - Mr B now has the freedom to bring back as many women as he likes, whenever he likes - and that may be what RLC is banking on to increase the number of subs taken out.  Let's face it, nobody subbed to watch him and Asia getting it on - it was all about the guest action.

I think this is definitely the beginning of the end.  I don't see her staying in the apartment long after today. We'll see.

Just watched the replay with Hak and slovenia lady... as usual she is now resigned to the guest room  trying "not to hear Slovenia lady scream!!".. but thats impossible..wow...  how much longer Asia?.. RLC?

however  Slovenia lady has an interesting Life story re- her grand parents...  hmm some story..

4 hours ago, adamneve said:

Just watched the replay with Hak and slovenia lady... as usual she is now resigned to the guest room  trying "not to hear Slovenia lady scream!!".. but thats impossible..wow...  how much longer Asia?.. RLC?

however  Slovenia lady has an interesting Life story re- her grand parents...  hmm some story..

it seemed like asia was trying to not cry when slovenia lady shrieked so loud

He's tidying up - usually a prelude to a shag session.  Reloading the bedside drawer with condoms, spraying air freshener in the bedroom, vacuuming the floor....   Might be a new girl that needs impressing.

On 1/30/2020 at 11:11 AM, Chipper said:

I may have been wrong about the drinking, but there were times where she seemed totally out of it.  It might have been something other than alcohol but when she was like this her boyfriend didn’t want anything to do with her no matter how hard she tried.  I can’t see living like this just for a free apartment, but this is a different part of the world than I am used to.

They used to do a fair bit of drugs back when they were new to the apartment. The openly were sniffing poppers whilst high, I'd guess and say it was ecstasy they were doing and they would lie about all day gurning and playing with themselves and each other. Was quite funny actually, there should be more like that.

Except, Eric was a total wanker when he was on a come down and was verbally and physically violent to Julia - seems like they realised that and they stopped doing the drugs and became really boring but better that then watching him trying to smash her laptop and grabbing her round the neck etc etc.

• Upvote 1