Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

One thing for sure house never been so much in preview thumbs than it was in last couple days,honestly the place should had been in roomates or singles list from start,that way no need of so much lies and deceives.Good thing is the BS if fake couple is over.To bad both didnt leaved.We now have 3 couples houses in Rlc,wasn't in site when it opened but they probably had more couples houses in beginning than they have now.But plenty of "erotic dolls houses".

38 minutes ago, kris66 said:

You got to have low-selfesteem when you fuck a guy without a condom on the first date or just being extremely naive and stupid.

You have to be incredibly ignorant to make a statement like this. How exactly do you know it's their first date?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

She should have left him the first time he cheated on her,but what does he care he has other women.but at least she wouldn't have to put up with his ass and all his cheating.

Apart from this latest Chinese one who looked quite “innocent”, all the rest looked like hookers to me. I’m surprised rlc lets him get away with it but then it’s all revenue for them in viewing numbers and at least they all have to speak English for him which is handy for us even if it’s a lot of bullshit they talk about!

il y a 22 minutes, happyman88 a dit :

Apart from this latest Chinese one who looked quite “innocent”, all the rest looked like hookers to me. I’m surprised rlc lets him get away with it but then it’s all revenue for them in viewing numbers and at least they all have to speak English for him which is handy for us even if it’s a lot of bullshit they talk about!

Innocent is the word!  Another American student from New York attending Prague University, she said that she'd never put a condom on a cock before, didn't know what lube was, wasn't familiar with the cowboy position, and was quite bemused by the fact that they'd only just met and here they were in bed together - "Too quick, too quick, it's too quick!"  Having said that, and despite the obvious pain she'd gone through from what was probably her first BBC, she initiated the second round and even gave cowboy a try.  I reckon she had second thoughts though, because she abandoned Mr B while he slept.  I still think Mr B is an Olympic gold medallist in Freestyle Cunt, but this apartment has become compulsive viewing once again.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

a rlc non importa niente o nessuno tranne se stessi.        

Good morning everyone kiss, I didn't follow this apartment very much, I don't like the boy, I agree with you friend Sniper, I believe that rlc as mte companies certainly takes care of its interests before that of tenants, even if speaking with different tenants of the houses, they all say they were treated very well during their time in the program ...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Good morning everyone kiss, I didn't follow this apartment very much, I don't like the boy, I agree with you friend Sniper, I believe that rlc as mte companies certainly takes care of its interests before that of tenants, even if speaking with different tenants of the houses, they all say they were treated very well during their time in the program ...

Good afternoon Sexy x
I stopped regularly watching this apt because of his antics, and, tbh, I've never found any of his 'conquests' to my taste. Asia always looked sad, which is hardly surprising, and I found it a hard watch...But there's no doubt that he's generated a fair bit of discussion on the forum..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

If you listen to the conversations, it's clear that most are not hookers. Neither of the girls yesterday were.  He may just use a dating app to meet them.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

If you listen to the conversations, it's clear that most are not hookers. Neither of the girls yesterday were.  He may just use a dating app to meet them.

He might have to turn to another dating app cos he's pretty much exhausted that 1 then...😏

• Haha 1