Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

Il y a 13 heures, moos54 a dit :

look like she's more suspicious than you thought 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I've been waiting for this moment!  Mr. Boombastic cut his timing very fine on this girl, and Asia picked up on her residual scent as soon as she came through the front door.  She knew where to search for further clues too.  I'm hoping that Asia will lie to Mr B about the time she'll be returning to the apartment in the near future and catch him "in flagrante delicto".  The amount of shit that will hit the fan at that time will be immense!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, franklin said:

I've been waiting for this moment!  Mr. Boombastic cut his timing very fine on this girl, and Asia picked up on her residual scent as soon as she came through the front door.  She knew where to search for further clues too.  I'm hoping that Asia will lie to Mr B about the time she'll be returning to the apartment in the near future and catch him "in flagrante delicto".  The amount of shit that will hit the fan at that time will be immense!

Please don't believe this soap opera. If Asia is really that naive and doesn't know what Hakeem is doing, at the latest now she would look up the News About this Apartment in the Internet now. 

This people are not stupid. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, franklin said:

Mr. Boombastic cut his timing very fine on this girl, and Asia picked up on her residual scent

True.. barely 20 minutes...between girls coming and going... that pu$$y scent (mingled with latex ) does tend to linger...and a woman has a olfactory system to detect this scent to pick this up,,,..defo she knew...:biggrin::dodgy:... as before

• Like 1

I believe that the large amount of air freshener that he used before and after was noticed by Asia when she arrived, notice how she test the air quite a few times when she came in from the hall.   Also I also suspect she knows how to replay the apartment from her computer.  What appeared to be a sad depressed look while she was surfing makes me wonder if she brought her suspicions up to speed last night.

19 hours ago, Chipper said:

I believe that the large amount of air freshener that he used before and after was noticed by Asia when she arrived, notice how she test the air quite a few times when she came in from the hall.   Also I also suspect she knows how to replay the apartment from her computer.  What appeared to be a sad depressed look while she was surfing makes me wonder if she brought her suspicions up to speed last night.

Lets hope one day she finds the World Wide Web..but she so naive,innocent,unknown of the world arround her that i feel she will never found out how she is being viscous betrayed by the devil Hakeem

18 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Je suis impatient de voir le moment ou Asia va craquer et se déchainer sur hakeem dommage que je ne puisse pas voir

I can’t wait to see the moment when Asia will crack and go wild on hakeem pity I can’t see

She won't crack up..the fake couple would lose the house and money.Only reason for both acept the situation.As i said other times..if Rlc stops paying them..they would imediatly leave apart.

• Like 1

Il y a 23 heures, Chipper a dit :

Sad and depressed is how Asia has always looked 😅  RLC is also not available in the Czech Republic - this was tested by Ektomo some months ago.  Unless Asia subs to a VPN and has an RLC Premium account under a fake name to view Replay, I think it's safe to assume she still has no clue (or, as ze81 suggests, she keeps silent so that the free apartment and allowance keep on coming).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2