Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

à l’instant, HarleyFatboy a dit :

sounds interesting!  I can't wait to read your follow up after she returns home.

And the outcome was....  fuck all.  She had a long and puzzled look at the two glasses of water left on the coffee table in the living room, but not a bit of reaction to the bedroom not being the same as she left it. 

Just now, franklin said:

And the outcome was....  fuck all.  She had a long and puzzled look at the two glasses of water left on the coffee table in the living room, but not a bit of reaction to the bedroom not being the same as she left it. 

LOL this is better than any soap opera!!  Well, if anything changes please let us know.

Just now, rebliz said:

If I saw right he even not put a new sheets 

why would he do it when he pretends that nothing had happened, otherwise i don't see the point of putting things back in place as if he hadn't gone to the room

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

why would he do it when he pretends that nothing had happened, otherwise i don't see the point of putting things back in place as if he hadn't gone to the room

Sorry I don't understand your point

Maybe because it's late

I feel sorry for this apartment, the last occupants you could tell hated each other by the end of their stay.  Her drinking seemed to be the last straw with him ending up not wanting to be even touched.  And you’re right, the only worthwhile thing in the apartment was the rabbit.  I’m afraid that unless rlc starts checking more into the couples they are letting live in these apartments they are going to have more couple on couple action than they can only shut them down.  Even though  at times I believe this might not be a bad thing.

Just now, Chipper said:

I feel sorry for this apartment, the last occupants you could tell hated each other by the end of their stay.  Her drinking seemed to be the last straw with him ending up not wanting to be even touched.  And you’re right, the only worthwhile thing in the apartment was the rabbit.  I’m afraid that unless rlc starts checking more into the couples they are letting live in these apartments they are going to have more couple on couple action than they can only shut them down.  Even though  at times I believe this might not be a bad thing.

I never noticed her drinking. I thought she didn't even drink. Are you talking about the same couple?

I may have been wrong about the drinking, but there were times where she seemed totally out of it.  It might have been something other than alcohol but when she was like this her boyfriend didn’t want anything to do with her no matter how hard she tried.  I can’t see living like this just for a free apartment, but this is a different part of the world than I am used to.