B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

It's very sad to see Kristy and Alana. Last year they had the greatest New Year party ever! Now they just sit there, Kristy in a sexy outfit for the camera, boring themselves to death! Actually, B2 had a more normal gathering, just eating dinner together, fully clothed.

Wish Kristy didn't had come to Barca.R1 was great..this is BS.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, I'm telling it exactly as I see it.  The fact is that Kristy became very much more active sexually in R-1 around the time Kami and Kaley were kicked out. And then the Angels moved in and they were very sexually active. The sex was real, but I contend it was performed for the cameras because the girls wanted to hold onto the luxury apartment that they in no way could afford on their.  You couldn't see that? 

Now let me tell it exactly as I see it. Kristy always brought guys and threw parties regularily during her years in R1. During the last year or so they could only have parties when your Kamilla went on longer vacations, and God forbid that anyone entered her room while she was away. Kamilla wasn't only a completely useless tenant herself, but she prevented others from living their lifes too. Kamilla kept all her partying, clubbing and vacationing far far away from the apartment, boyfriend in another country. All she did was cover up when she masturbated, and sleep alot, but in return she slept more than a freaking Koala bear. The fact that the sex rate increased is simply and solely down to the Angels actually having a life, boyfriends, friends, and parties, that they brought into the apartment with them. This is the normal in most 20 something year old girls' lifes.

You asked for it. Thank you!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, ed2 said:

It's very sad to see Kristy and Alana. Last year they had the greatest New Year party ever! Now they just sit there, Kristy in a sexy outfit for the camera, boring themselves to death! Actually, B2 had a more normal gathering, just eating dinner together, fully clothed.

Both B1 and B2 were ultimately a total disaster. It is quite obvious that all these people would have liked to have been somewhere else. 

This is why I dislike the GOV concept so much. We get no insight into the life of the girls, but only a forced presence with some show elements. 

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

They came to Barcelona for the free vacation and the money they were paid to make the trip. They have no pressure to perform for the cameras because they know this is just a temporary gig. In Moscow they were performing to hold onto a permanent apartment. The real reason for them coming to B-1 was for an opportunity to enjoy the sites and clubs of Barcelona and escape winter in Moscow.

Why do you think those girls stayed in B1 at new year eve? It was quite obvious that none of the girls wanted to be in this apartment at that time. Without camera pressure, they would certainly have gone out and had fun somewhere else. 

In Moscow (2018/2019) they had the opportunity to invite people to the apartment (R1) and have a real party there. They had fun there.  

9 minutes ago, alicefalcon said:

I quite like this house, i live alone and i brought the sub mostly to watch and enjoy also so i dont feel so lonely, (i am okay) but i do have a question, kate has left the project but is still living in the house, is this common? 

Hi. No it seems quite unusual. Have fun.

10 minutes ago, alicefalcon said:

I quite like this house, i live alone and i brought the sub mostly to watch and enjoy also so i dont feel so lonely, (i am okay) but i do have a question, kate has left the project but is still living in the house, is this common? 

It's not normal and I have been wondering the same thing.

5 hours ago, alicefalcon said:

Hi! Welcome to CC, my friend!

It is not common, but it isn't unheard of either.

• Like 1

Il y a 6 heures, alicefalcon a dit :

One explanation can be that she is no longer paid to live in the house.

Not that she deserved to be paid anyway.