B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

7 hours ago, alicefalcon said:

I quite like this house, i live alone and i brought the sub mostly to watch and enjoy also so i dont feel so lonely, (i am okay) but i do have a question, kate has left the project but is still living in the house, is this common? 

I think she would stay in BCN over New Year's Eve and postponed the departure

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So why does no one want to talk about Kristy and Alana? I come on here to learn the latest exciting things they are doing and I hear nothing about them.

Maybe if you would stop posting and hogging all the space, then someone else would have a chance 😝

BTW--you should be back at the US political thread to help out the conservative movement. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

Maybe if you would stop posting and hogging all the space, then someone else would have a chance 😝

BTW--you should be back at the US political thread to help out the conservative movement. 

So begin the conversation about Kristy and Alana in B-1 and I will be quiet, until someone attacks me again. Fair enough?

37 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Again guys, lets get back on topic talking about all the exciting things Kristy and Alana are doing in B-1 that you people are paying money to watch. I can only see the kitchen, but the beauty of that is that it costs me nothing.::)

you should be happy because it's more you can watch than when Kamila was living in R1 :biggrin:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So why does no one want to talk about Kristy and Alana? I come on here to learn the latest exciting things they are doing and I hear nothing about them.

Obviously it's because they aren't doing a damn thing but stealing peoples money......monthly 🙂

• Upvote 1