Martina & Alberto General Chat 2020 #1

StnCld316

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

They won't do,change,improve shitt.House Will return(god knows when)with same bad cams placement and the balcony still without any cam.

I suspect this apartment and its occupants arent to high on RLCs priority list.

4 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

I think RLC know perfectly well that Martina is one of the subscribers‘ Favorites. They obviously face great technical problems. But why don‘t they tell us the truth, why don‘t they tell us how long it will take? This is Russian information politics!!

21 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

At the same time, this is not the right time to have issue about the ISP , especially in Spain right now 

3 hours ago, JYBRD said:

Agree,just like Masha and few others houses also aren't .If the internet issue was with their "princesses" specialy in Leora and some Barca houses i bet they would be as fast as Flash itself.At least to give the clients some Update,info about when Probrably house returns online..but not even that.isp issues..eat that!

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Agree,just like Masha and few others houses also aren't .If the internet issue was with their "princesses" specialy in Leora and some Barca houses i bet they would be as fast as Flash itself.At least to give the clients some Update,info about when Probrably house returns online..but not even that.isp issues..eat that!

Masha, Italy
Martina, Spain
Leora, Czech Republic

We agree that it is the same RLC company, but in the end even this company depends on repairers in different countries, and all countries do not necessarily have the same response times
and this is even more true now because unfortunately I doubt that solving a problem with the ISP is part of the essential work for the survival of Spain

57 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Masha, Italy
Martina, Spain
Leora, Czech Republic

We agree that it is the same RLC company, but in the end even this company depends on repairers in different countries, and all countries do not necessarily have the same response times
and this is even more true now because unfortunately I doubt that solving a problem with the ISP is part of the essential work for the survival of Spain

The problem is the severe lack of alternative for the rlc users that want that type of house and deliver,my hope is that is fixed tomorrow before weekend.Meanwile i been watching Carla&Yanai and a little of Masha and that's it..have an feeling things will be fixed before weekend.

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The problem is the severe lack of alternative for the rlc users that want that type of house and deliver,my hope is that is fixed tomorrow before weekend.Meanwile i been watching Carla&Yanai and a little of Masha and that's it..have an feeling things will be fixed before weekend.

we can never really foresee these kinds of problems, it happens, and unfortunately it falls into the worst period we can live

20 minutes ago, moos54 said:

we can never really foresee these kinds of problems, it happens, and unfortunately it falls into the worst period we can live

To bad(personaly)was in this house instead of any other house of site.But really think house will be online for weekend.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Masha, Italy
Martina, Spain
Leora, Czech Republic

On the conterary, I think internet and other communication infrastructure, like phone signals, is indeed highly essential in any country. Especially now, when everyone have to work from home.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

On the conterary, I think internet and other communication infrastructure, like phone signals, is indeed highly essential in any country. Especially now, when everyone have to work from home.

I have not looked but I do not think that is that important, I am not saying that they will not be repaired but that it may take longer than normal
it must also be said that the convenience store takes a risk when leaving his home to come and solve the problem, and that it must be quite difficult to find a volunteer to do it so precisely if this work is not essential