Martina & Alberto General Chat 2020 #1

StnCld316

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

ISP issues my ass!!!  RLC fucking their users once again...end of fucking story!!

After 4 Days I would think so.   I even have ISP issues at times and it's only 2 or 3 Hours and it's back up. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

After 4 Days I would think so.   I even have ISP issues at times and it's only 2 or 3 Hours and it's back up. 

This is the case only if this is a crash of the box and a reboot of this one solves the problem, on the other hand if this one is dead, it needs a replacement, not easy to do when you are in quarantine and all services are closed
Generally this can be done by sending parcels, now with the pandemic, not sure that it is the same delivery times

I really think that we must not overlook what period we are living in right now, nothing is easy with this pandemic, and things are being done much longer than normal

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

This is the case only if this is a crash of the box and a reboot of this one solves the problem, on the other hand if this one is dead, it needs a replacement, not easy to do when you are in quarantine and all services are closed
Generally this can be done by sending parcels, now with the pandemic, not sure that it is the same delivery times

I really think that we must not overlook what period we are living in right now, nothing is easy with this pandemic, and things are being done much longer than normal

Exactly what I was thinking. If this is an issue that requires an engineer to fix it you could be waiting a long time in Spain at the moment. 

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Their area is a hit a lot harder than what we have it here. 

We still have parcels delivered but they are left at the door and do not require payment or a signature. One just has to make sure they are home or their parcel could be missing from porch thieves that follow the UPS & FedEx trucks all day.

In this case i don't think was BS from rlc,the house returned online today but seem there is still some issues and some lag in some cams,hopefully won't get worst and house will not go offline again.In any case if there's was any change in Rlc "indications" to this couple we will see it next days,like for exemple Martina stating being nude all the time and sticking ass and pussy all the time to cams,for now they(thank god)are acting as they always do..like an absolutely normal couples does in their houses.

53 minutes ago, ze81 said:

In this case i don't think was BS from rlc,the house returned online today but seem there is still some issues and some lag in some cams,hopefully won't get worst and house will not go offline again.In any case if there's was any change in Rlc "indications" to this couple we will see it next days,like for exemple Martina stating being nude all the time and sticking ass and pussy all the time to cams,for now they(thank god)are acting as they always do..like an absolutely normal couples does in their houses.

Some months ago I used to have the same technical problems - lags, freezes etc.. So I asked some experts and they told me to try other browsers. Thus I changed from Morzilla Firefox to Internet Explorer and - believe it or not -  it worked. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

Some months ago I used to have the same technical problems - lags, freezes etc.. So I asked some experts and they told me to try other browsers. Thus I changed from Morzilla Firefox to Internet Explorer and - believe it or not -  it worked. 

I use mostly edge browser and opera browser(this one mainly because of the free vpn).Some time ago i tried Firefox but didn't seen any major improvements,bug to be honest was with my old computer,with this one every internet page loads fast and no issues.Think most of lags are derived from this cam sites and not from my part,have good internet speed,computer is connect to internet with Ethernet cable etc.Thanks for the tips.

Really have no hopes,but it should be a cam in balcony yes or yes.Its a really big balcony,catchs all livingroom zone and even kitchen zone.And they already are a lot of times there now,imagine in summer time.Dont understand how some houses have three cams in an small bathroom and zones as big and important as balcony aren't filmed.From what i seen it's a covered balcony or partially covered so even if was a cam in a lower position..it still 100% possible to put it.

13 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Today, in the afternoon from 5.00 to 5.12 pm: Wonderful Martina, the undercover agent. Watch her face at the end, this is real, no fake. I love this girl.

What makes her special(besides how pretty she is)and diferent(for better)in comparation with 99% of the rest of girls in Rlc is how real,spontaneous and natural she is and behaves in front of cams.Bettween watch her in livingroom watching something in computer and maybe being also a little naught under the blanket..or some other girls naked with ass,pussy spread to cams(vulgar as can be)i would watch,pic Martina every single time.Classy over Vulgarity.

• Like 2