Martina & Alberto General Chat 2020 #1

4 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

My Spanish is still very insufficient but I remember one saying in Spanish. El amore sin pasione es como una fiesta sin baile. Love without passion is like a party without dancing. What a lucky girl she is: She loves passionately and dances happily. I love this girl.

Just a moment what I was talking about, Martina naked listens to music in bedroom.

Well everyone have their valid reasons to pay or not for sites and it's respectable, i still pay because of Martina and now also Carla&Yanai place that they seem to do more regular stuff and basically that's it,rest of houses only watch for some sex that I think is hot and specialy when good(rare nowdays)guests apear.Most Probrably if M&Y and C&Y close i wouldnt renew subs(for the first time sinse many years).Sadly can't watch kitty in all her glory(that was in Summer times)anymore,but Martina will do it.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well everyone have their valid reasons to pay or not for sites and it's respectable, i still pay because of Martina and now also Carla&Yanai place that they seem to do more regular stuff and basically that's it,rest of houses only watch for some sex that I think is hot and specialy when good(rare nowdays)guests apear.Most Probrably if M&Y and C&Y close i wouldnt renew subs(for the first time sinse many years).Sadly can't watch kitty in all her glory(that was in Summer times)anymore,but Martina will do it.

Kitty was good, especially when she was not crazy. Martina is better then all russian girls in Barca

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Martina does sport almost daily. I admire her self-discipline. She is so determined to have an athletic body. Moreover, she eats more vegetables and fruit, seems to smoke less (at least I hope so) and encourages Alberto to work out, too. 

• Like 1

On 6/4/2020 at 2:58 PM, valdemar said:

Kitty was good, especially when she was not crazy. Martina is better then all russian girls in Barca

Agree and agree.Kitty had an more show girl side but also an great more normal style.Martina is no doubt(in my opinion also)better then all the bunch of barca girls togheter.

On 6/6/2020 at 7:38 AM, Peterandpaul said:

Martina does sport almost daily. I admire her self-discipline. She is so determined to have an athletic body. Moreover, she eats more vegetables and fruit, seems to smoke less (at least I hope so) and encourages Alberto to work out, too. 

Todays workout looks intense. She is getting into good shape.

Martina, if you get this message please send me, in a PM, your address in Spain so I can send some very sexy panties to you. You are a beautiful woman and the current panties you have are understandably not very expensive and I want to send you 20 or 30 pair of satin and lace panties.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Martina, if you get this message please send me, in a PM, your address in Spain so I can send some very sexy panties to you. You are a beautiful woman and the current panties you have are understandably not very expensive and I want to send you 20 or 30 pair of satin and lace panties.

Im not sure if this is a nice gesture or an insult lol

33 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Im not sure if this is a nice gesture or an insult lol

Not meant as an insult. I don't think her budget allows for high end panties and I understand that. I think she is beautiful and I enjoy watching her natural movements. Don't recall ever seeing Martina do anything for the cameras. This apartment might be the most natural of them all and has always been this way.