Martina & Alberto General Chat 2020 #1

Well that was a little nasty (and I liked it). At approximately 1655 I saw Alberto, after finger banging Martina, go over to the dog and have the dog lick his finger while Martina watched. He then tried to get Martina to sniff it but she was having no part of it. lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

It's unbelievable. Alberto is sitting on the sofa near the most beautiful girl, who is obviously willing to have sex. But he plays silly video games normally played by 15-year-old boys.

Never been in a long term relationship have you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Only 10,11 houses online,they should invest in new cams for some houses,this houses have really terrible cams mainly in bedroom.Same regard carla house,seems in all this years they changed houses residents but most of cams are the same they were when houses opened.So we have some newer cams that give a pretty nice,vlean image and others that are atrouscious.

3 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

It's unbelievable. Alberto is sitting on the sofa near the most beautiful girl, who is obviously willing to have sex. But he plays silly video games normally played by 15-year-old boys.

What an incredibly stupid comment.

• Like 1

uno que a vivido unos cuantos años puede decir sin temor a equivocarse , que el futuro de alberto con martina esta escrito , esta mujer necesita un macho como dios manda , y si no es ahora con 24 años sera en futuro cuando se estrelle contra el muro , este hombre solo piensa en EL cuando follan,  ella se queda entera y necesita masturbarse despues ,  y ese culo esta pidiendo rabo hace tiempo , alberto ponte las pilas hoy que puedes , el futuro llegara . estaría muy bien que hicierais un trio y consintieras que se la follen delante tuyo creo que es la única manera de que puedas conservarla , te dará una patada en el culo en cuanto madure , es ley de vida . el tren no pasa dos veces y te va  a saber a poco la mierda que encuentres despues de ella .

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hmmmmm you not watching smells kind of fishy to me lol

Well eel be damned--.  I will not coddle you.  That is a bassless statement. I am not going to flounder around or grunt back at you , because I give a halibut what you say ☺️🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Well eel be damned--.  I will not coddle you.  That is a bassless statement. I am not going to flounder around or grunt back at you , because I give a halibut what you say ☺️🤪

well put old man 🙂

• Thanks 1