Martina & Alberto General Chat 2020 #1

StnCld316

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

well put old man 🙂

Hope you realize that was all in fun using fishy sentences.  However, just think, when you are my age, the you can call me ancient 🤣 (assuming we live that long)

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Hope you realize that was all in fun using fishy sentences.  However, just think, when you are my age, the you can call me ancient 🤣 (assuming we live that long)

Of course...i no u waz just fishing around for something to say lol.  If i ever get to make it to your age, transportation will be off the charts!!

• Haha 2

This house is pretty good(one of the few wortwile to fallow in my taste)but no guests in house doesnt help the place.Makes it less interesting and varieded.Feel thwt Carla&Yanai are going the best route now and this house is getting beyind.This place had to much life with Sabrina and all the gang,miss seing guests in this place,going MN to do it makes it lose a lot.Still a good house but could be better.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Well eel be damned--.  I will not coddle you.  That is a bassless statement. I am not going to flounder around or grunt back at you , because I give a halibut what you say ☺️🤪

Don't skate around the subject just say what you mean 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, happyone said:

Well eel be damned--.  I will not coddle you.  That is a bassless statement. I am not going to flounder around or grunt back at you , because I give a halibut what you say ☺️🤪

Don't get me started lol...🤣

• Haha 2