Martina & Alberto General Chat 2020 #1

StnCld316

19 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The only time Alberto wants anything to do with Martina is when he wants a meal or get his dick sucked and fucked. Other than that the rest of his time is playing video games.

I wonder ıf he ever cums ? They always finished with his dick in her but never seen his cum on her or dripping out.. 

1 minute ago, SOMHO2000 said:

I wonder ıf he ever cums ? They always finished with his dick in her but never seen his cum on her or dripping out.. 

I have seen her try to empty her pussy of cum many times. After he cums inside her she sits and lets it drip out for a minute or so on a cloth of some kind like his underwear.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

He finish almost always iniside her and then she puts some towel or shorts below her pussy and the cums drips to.Lately they tried other stuff,seen him coming in her boobs and even an facial.But most times its just inside her.

• Like 2

So tonight I seen that the most lovely and sexy seductive Martina is home with the their very large and in charge friend. They just left together doing the dog walking for the evening. Martina is wearing that incredible blue and white short dress again tonight and it look like they have been to a birthday party and both are laughing and very happy.

The pervert in me hopes that the most sexy sensual and seductive Martina teases the shit out their friend giving him some very nice upskirt views when they return. She wasn't wearing any panties the last time she wore that dress, and that would be awful fun to watch the expression the friends face if she would tease the shit out of him. This night I am a fly on the wall at Martina's place with eyes wide open, and just maybe Martina will make their friend's eyes become wide open as well as his mouth. I am an old pervert and just love short skirt and wonderful legs like Martina has, and one can always wish for the best.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Martina and this dude are are one f the chat sites and she was speaking English telling the person on the computer they had very nice nipples. She showed them her dildo and told them she used it this weekend. Oh shit this might be a night to remember or not time will tell. This fly is getting very excited by her and the fact that she hides nothing from this guy. I think she is quite drunk as it is this guy's birthday. C'mon Martina make my night with your sexual sensual  seductive sexuality and your daring nature.

BTW It is time for more shots and another drink beautiful.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Martina and this dude are are one f the chat sites and she was speaking English telling the person on the computer they had very nice nipples. She showed them her dildo and told them she used it this weekend. Oh shit this might be a night to remember or not time will tell. This fly is getting very excited by her and the fact that she hides nothing from this guy.

You ought to be---she had the fly swatter out earlier---must have missed you.  😏

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

You ought to be---she had the fly swatter out earlier---must have missed you.  😏

Killing bugs on the ceiling giving that dude great views of those incredible lovely legs. She almost gave him the money shot several times. I am in heaven tonight Happy. I love it. One Happy Fly she can't see.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Killing bugs on the ceiling giving that dude great views of those incredible lovely legs. She almost gave him the money shot several times. I am in heaven tonight Happy. I love it. One Happy Fly she can't see.

Too bad she has panties on this time. 😉

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Too bad she has panties on this time. 😉

No wonder the dude is sweating his ass off. Hell I am and I am in the AC. BTW again she is speaking very good English I love man.

• Haha 1