Martina & Alberto General Chat 2020 #1

StnCld316

44 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Martina and this dude are are one f the chat sites and she was speaking English telling the person on the computer they had very nice nipples. She showed them her dildo and told them she used it this weekend. Oh shit this might be a night to remember or not time will tell. This fly is getting very excited by her and the fact that she hides nothing from this guy. I think she is quite drunk as it is this guy's birthday. C'mon Martina make my night with your sexual sensual  seductive sexuality and your daring nature.

BTW It is time for more shots and another drink beautiful.

Is this dude the one she was talking with in English over video chat a couple weeks ago? Because said dude kept asking to see Martina's tits and pussy and she was basically bs'ing the dude with funny replies like she was trans lol

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I was hoping that she was bareback, but I now know that is not the case so much for the teasing show,,,,, C'mon Martina you can do it !!!!

I just started watching it. This is more entertaining than her and Alberto at any given day. Who is the fat guy?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I was hoping that she was bareback, but I now know that is not the case so much for the teasing show,,,,, C'mon Martina you can do it !!!!

Looks like they about ready for bed, C'mon Martina give the big guy the thrill of his life and leave the bedroom door open so he can take a peak at your luminous beautiful pure sensual incredible  body. It his birthday for goodness sake. It will be something he remember for a lifetime that is his birthday. Make the old boy's birthday dreams come true.

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Looks like they about ready for bed, C'mon Martina give the big guy the trill of his life and leave the bedroom door open so he can take a peak at your luminous beautiful pure sensual  incredible body. It his birthday for goodness sake.

So funny she never heard of the name Michelle. It is so common here.

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Looks like they about ready for bed, C'mon Martina give the big guy the thrill of his life and leave the bedroom door open so he can take a peak at your luminous beautiful pure sensual incredible  body. It his birthday for goodness sake. It will be something he remember for a lifetime that is his birthday. Make the old boy's birthday dreams come true.

Ive seem him there before different times. Perhaps I was misinformed but I was told he is one of her brothers.

2 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Ive seem him there before different times. Perhaps I was misinformed but I was told he is one of her brothers.

Ahh man that sucks I was hoping she would tease the shit out of him for his birthday ... she was waving her dildo when they were chatting, Goodness would look at those incredible legs.