Martina & Alberto General Chat 2020 #1

StnCld316

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

not only here 

it's also the case on Hakeem's apartment and Kylie and Rus, Viola's apartment too

Oh yeah some have been glitching for a long time. But here it's new for me however it seems intermittent. Like one of the living room cams and the kitchen one.

Update: seems fixed now.

Edited by vanillajohn
Update

What's with Martina taking Alberto's cum inside her pussy?  It's hot and real that way, but I don't remember any internal cum shots until recently.  And most of the men in other apartments go for the external money shot.  Nelly usually took Bogdan's cum, but they were married.  Could Martina be trying to get pregnant?

2 hours ago, Teedoff said:

What's with Martina taking Alberto's cum inside her pussy?  It's hot and real that way, but I don't remember any internal cum shots until recently.  And most of the men in other apartments go for the external money shot.  Nelly usually took Bogdan's cum, but they were married.  Could Martina be trying to get pregnant?

She's likely on the pill.

18 hours ago, Teedoff said:

They go through periods of time when he cums inside her. They have done this for a few years now. A couple of years ago he came inside her too.

Fantastic👏! Martina does her physical exercises every other day. I wouldn’t have expected her to be so disciplined. It’s great to see how M&A cope with the very strict Corona house arrest in Spain. Playing video games,  reading books📚, work-out 🤸‍♀️, meditation🧘🏻‍♀️, cooking🥘, making love💋. Yesterday the government announced another fortnight at home. I‘ll keep my fingers crossed for them🤞.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Martina really step up her sports exercises sinse all this virus thing,stay at home started.Good for her and in some way good for us hehe.Alberto one or other time joins her but the motivation just isn't there lol,he probably misses doing sports(mainly bike racing stuff) outside like he likes.

• Like 1

Exactly what was I thinking too. Even since the lock down rule was established, Martina has been in good spirits and keeping herself active/busy. It's great to see her being happy and making the best out of this situation despite being confined at home.

Alberto seems to be doing ok too, but is still a bit too much on his playstation 😄

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Martina is a natural Beauty. I love her. But so do many others.

She's a favorite of mine as well. Not only is she beautiful and seems to have a fun personality, but this place is the only one remaining where it feels real. The fact that she and Alberto are not all in for the show and just living their "normal" life is attractive to me as a viewer. That's why I loved Maya so much back then.

It's unfortunate that so many of these places have disappeared.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4