StnCld316

Martina & Alberto General Chat 2020 #1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This fly is so disappointed he is going to find another apartment to watch.....Very sad tonight in all of the developments of this apartment. Nothing but another tease show with the chat and the dildo !!! I am calling BS on Martina with this crap !!!! almosty 3 hours the fly was on the wall for absolutely nothing.... Bring back Nerdy Gerdy she was at least fun !!!!

Im not sure why sometimes but Martina seems pretty commited to Alberto. Ive never seen her fooling around with anyone else at least not on camera.

3 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Im not sure why sometimes but Martina seems pretty commited to Alberto. Ive never seen her fooling around with anyone else at least not on camera.

Well it is about time she grew up HAHAHA, the flies will leave the wall for greener pastures and the real voyeur experience. The same old gets quite boring and we need new things to keep out interest.

14 minutes ago, hayv said:

The fat guy is her cousin, she clearly called him "primo", which means cousin in Spanish

Thank you for that.I figured some time back he was a relative.

Why da fok would she have sex with him!?She is in an REAL relantioship with Alberto,this isnt the bs barca shows.The guest dude is just a freind and was teaching her some english.And they were goofing in some web chat site with users from all the world.

• Upvote 1

You've gotta love the desperately addicted voyeurs!!

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You've gotta love the desperately addicted voyeurs!!

Anyone no where Alberto is, he has been missing for 2 days

13 minutes ago, jham said:

Anyone no where Alberto is, he has been missing for 2 days

LOL I couldn't even begin to tell you where he is

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I couldn't even begin to tell you where he is

Maybe he want come back, she could do a lot better

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jham said:

Maybe he want come back, she could do a lot better

Strange.I Its not like him to take off like that.They were looking at apartment adds just before the pandemic set in. Hes been spending a lot of time on their laptop talking to someone and taking notes.Speaking of laptops I saw him with 4 of them the other day.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Strange.I Its not like him to take off like that.They were looking at apartment adds just before the pandemic set in. Hes been spending a lot of time on their laptop talking to someone and taking notes.Speaking of laptops I saw him with 4 of them the other day.

who says RLC doesn't pay well!

She looks good in short skirt!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, valdemar said:

She looks good in short skirt!!!!!!!

But she looks even better with no skirt, naked fits her best

• Like 1

They like to watch a lot of 90s tv series and cartoons,surprised they dont watch one of the best ones..seinfeld.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

They like to watch a lot of 90s tv series and cartoons,surprised they dont watch one of the best ones..seinfeld.

Simpsons are Number 1 for them

58 minutes ago, valdemar said:

Simpsons are Number 1 for them

Hehe indeed they love the Simpsons,also Family guy and some series like Friends etc.Not a bad taste at all.And closer to christmas Martina enjoy watching her fav movies if the season.