B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

5 hours ago, keeper31 said:

I didn't see anything special from Amber or Naomi when they were here before.  Not looking forward to this stay.

they are only there because the hot water went out in Aria's Real residence.....everybody knows or should know by now that Spain is the worst place for hot water......LMAO

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

they are only there because the hot water went out in Aria's Real residence.....everybody knows or should know by now that Spain is the worst place for hot water......LMAO

It was fine when I was there in the fall...but meh :dodgy:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

You have to admit" Harley", he is correct.   You're hooked the same as anyone, except you get info second hand.😊

LOL i'm not going to sit here and tell you that I don't enjoy this forum because I do.  I've liked the forum (although to strict in my opinion) ever since I found it and most of the people are great people on this forum.  So I guess you could say i'm hooked on the forum and due to my participation with RLC for many years, it's fun to login to the forum to read the funny pages.  I believe it will be somewhere around the middle of the month this coming February that I will have been RLC free so i'm not hooked there anymore at least.  If the forum closed for good right now it would be hell on the majority of RLC subscribers but for me it wouldn't.  Anyway, I like the forum....despise RLC and all their BS.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Loraine, Blair and Mike are on vacation 😉 

LMAO they've been on vacation since they were old enough to leave the roost!!  One question, unless they spent the night at one of the many RLC stars homes last night and they actually had to check into an hotel.......Did they get a room with 2 double beds or 1 kingsize bed??  LMAO!!!