B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

We can only hope to see both Girls be visited by there BFs. 😀👍

Half agree. If Ulyana is still with Marat and she's only going to be doing masturbation shows then she'll be just a boring as the rest of them. I really do like Ulyana but I don't want to see her with Marat. Olivia hooks up with girls but Loraine and Blair are both a waste in this house so hopefully she will bring home a random guy or two and hook up with him. Maybe she can bring a guy back for Ulyana or maybe they can go guy hunting together.

• Like 2

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Half agree. If Ulyana is still with Marat and she's only going to be doing masturbation shows then she'll be just a boring as the rest of them. I really do like Ulyana but I don't want to see her with Marat. Olivia hooks up with girls but Loraine and Blair are both a waste in this house so hopefully she will bring home a random guy or two and hook up with him. Maybe she can bring a guy back for Ulyana or maybe they can go guy hunting together.

Nothing will happen if they do...same every time.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That would be even better. 😀👍 It is important to finally break through this tragedy of 100% girls in this apartments. 

No more pseudo lesbian Shows please.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Definitely better than Blair and Loraline putting on a show with masks. I can't wait to see them both move out. 

Hep like this two rejoins won't do exactly that also🤣.Look at Kristy..nothing like she was in R1..just a clone Barca girl doing the usual shows.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

God have mercy,so now We gona see girls that were in normal couples houses being Barca girls and doing the stupid shows.Rlc going down the toilet.

It doesn't have to end the way it did with Kristy. Maybe they'll get some timely visits.

But I too see the danger. All those damn shows. It's just sad. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, news49 said:

Olivia et Ulyana 🙄

olivia i don't care and ulyana was on rlc very recently so another update not interest me, rlc continue in their logic to recycle the same girls  and offer nothing new

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1