B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

9 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

B4 hasn’t been this boring in a while.  

PITIFUL just PITIFUL...…….I say PITIFUL just PITIFUL...…..Really a waste of the voyeurs time and no pleasure at all from watching now.

Milena

Image result for Mr. Freeze Meme

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

B-4 is to be BORED to DEATH these days. 

We already knew how boring the twins and M&M were. No hope there. And I have my doubts that these Newbes can save the whole house.

I really didn't expect anyone to be as great as my two crazy, wild and adorable princesses, Valerie and Holly. It wouldn't be fair to compare the new girls to the greatest duo we have seen in B4, maybe every. They should get a fair chance, but from what we have seen from Dana and Milagres so far, this certainly doesn't seem to bode very well at all! Even if Aisha (or Dana and Milagres for that matter) turn out to be great, I think we might be going into the slowest month since the closure of all the Russian apartments.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

now i think the new year has started for all members of this forum, best wishes to all, but i would like to remember once again that girls are heterosexual and cannot become lesbian just because we want them, so please accept them for what they are and for what they show us, sooner or later surely RLC will send us a new Valerie / Damira / Holly

Allen ein gutes, glückliches Jahr 2020 - Happy 2020 everyone

In einem Wartehäuschen für den Bus ist zur Zeit mehr Stimmung, wie in einer der Barcelona-Wohnungen

There is currently more atmosphere in a bus shelter than in one of the Barcelona apartments

• Haha 1