Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

21 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Some weeks ago someone said that Sophia not interesting in sex with women 🤣

I still don't think she is interested in sex with women.  I think she is doing this for a reason that I cannot see.  If you look at what has happened Sophia has only received and not given.  She was the same way with Nelly.

38 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

…. Sophia has only received and not given.  She was the same way with Nelly.

It's hard for me to say you are right

Even she just received there some thing she did woman that not interested don't do, and she did it with passion 

most of all we don't know what she did last time behind the door but Masha went to the bathroom and washed her pussy (don't mix with the time after they bat.)

if to do a lesbian show, they have to drink and consume substances like last night, maybe for them, it's not worth it, however I think Masha would have done all this even soberly

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Sergio said:

if to do a lesbian show, they have to drink and consume substances like last night, maybe for them, it's not worth it, however I think Masha would have done all this even soberly

Sometimes at some point you have to break the ice and this is done in different ways. And for Masha there is not problems to use this way

• Like 1

17 hours ago, rebliz said:

It's hard for me to say you are right

Even she just received there some thing she did woman that not interested don't do, and she did it with passion 

most of all we don't know what she did last time behind the door but Masha went to the bathroom and washed her pussy (don't mix with the time after they bat.)

I can only go by what I see, she will kiss but that's about it.  She only had to lay there while Masha did what she wanted to do and then did not return the favor. I understand if she is not into women. We know she enjoys men!

43 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

….. We know she enjoys men!

There is more girls here Masha, Piper, Blair, Loraine for example and some more

Sometimes a woman enjoys touching a woman's hand

We learned already that Sophia is of a submissive nature. Someone wrote that this is also written on her tattoo