Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2020 #1

StnCld316

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Masha is the only interesting girl in RLC. I hope she stays as long as she wants.

Masha had a lot of nice frinds visiting recently. As a result, the apartment has gained a lot and if she continues like this, she will do well on her own.

Still, it's a shame that Sophie is gone. It feels like we only saw the beginning of a long story. It is strange how little RLC supports positive development. It seems as if shortly after there is something going on somewhere, the inhabitants disappear fast. Well, maybe someone else is moving in, let's see.

• Like 2

8 minuti fa, Slender Man ha detto:

Leora e le sue azioni cambiano ancora, senza dimenticare le ragazze "lesbiche" di Barcellona e gli spettacoli divertenti che mostrano in scena. LOL

Hello kiss, you forgot Bogdan, hahaha that at least gives me fun and warm moments hahahaha this apartment started to decrease my interest as a bear left a project ... I didn't like bear ... But he knew how to have sex very well and with a lot fantasy ... Few men had as much imagination as he did ... Ahhahaha

13 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Still have Leora and her ever changing routines, not forgetting the "Lesbian" Barcelona girls and the entertaining shows they put on. LOL

Leora is really the last girl i want to watch on RLC, not interested to watch the same girl and her repetitive show during 10 years

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Hello kiss, you forgot Bogdan, hahaha that at least gives me fun and warm moments hahahaha this apartment started to decrease my interest as a bear left a project ... I didn't like bear ... But he knew how to have sex very well and with a lot fantasy ... Few men had as much imagination as he did ... Ahhahaha

Bog and Nelly are ok, but better when have own apartment. Masha time to go and new woman/couple replace her.

• Like 2