Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well the video can't work when the livestream was shit. These moments are lost forever. 

not sure these moments will be lost forever, let see the result when all the problems will be fixed

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

not sure these moments will be lost forever, let see the result when all the problems will be fixed

Well there are chunks (segments) of the video missing. They are lost forever as they got never streamed due to the lags. So the player gets irritated and does stop playing or not even start.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Not a good incentive to subscribe really is it? They don't have a bloody death wish do they 🤔😁

I have no clue at all. I know a lot about streaming and networks as that is my work I do too (More network ans servers than streaming but also started to program streaming lately too) and the problems they have are clearly linked to their central infrastructure. The hoster they are using is clearly not good. The network code and the programming of the streaming is really good. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I have no clue at all. I know a lot about streaming and networks as that is my work I do too (More network ans servers than streaming but also started to program streaming lately too) and the problems they have are clearly linked to their central infrastructure. The hoster they are using is clearly not good. The network code and the programming of the streaming is really good. 

Seems to have all fallen apart since that last major upgrade they supposed to have had. Weird really.