Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If VHTV were smart they would pause their subs days until their shit works right again. 

It does go to show how little they give a shit about CamCaps people through. I know, I know, they are busy. 🙄

It's a joke! A reputable website would do that to try and keep their subscribers when their subs run out.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, waldi said:

It happened to me that I had a subscription to RLC couple of times in the past and apart of poor content, I have to say streaming was always superb comparing to what @Voyeur House TV offers at the moment; time to take action @Voyeur House TV !!

more than one time i had problem on rlc too , i know there is many problem in this moment with the rlc replay for example

Le 1/5/2020 à 12:30 AM, Robwin a dit :

Glad to have you back pal, can't imagine what you people have and are going through from here in UK. It is just tragic the devastation the fires are causing to everyone. Makes us feel selfish when we moan about our rainfall but no doubt you would love that right now. Sincerely hope it gets under control soon and all our thoughts are with you people. Take care eh 👍

Thanks man. So crazy at the moment. Everyone’s lungs are farked. Smokey as hell and we are 200 kilometres away from the closest fires. 

• Upvote 1