Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The speed itself isn't all.. there are Pentium IV at 3,0Ghz and they are worse then any i3  😁

Hehe,yes i know.Thats why i want a nice ryzen,not very hight clock speeds and stuff but very nice in multicore usage anf course with SSD included.I3 are still very capable cpus,Robwin pc with an i3 for exemple is still great to run all type of stuff at easy.Man..last time i listen that Pentium IV stuff was i think arround year 2000😁.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,yes i know.Thats why i want a nice ryzen,not very hight clock speeds and stuff but very nice in multicore usage anf course with SSD included.I3 are still very capable cpus,Robwin pc with an i3 for exemple is still great to run all type of stuff at easy.Man..last time i listen that Pentium IV stuff was i think arround year 2000😁.

Might be the new Ryzen 4000 APUs are something for you. They have a rather powerful video unit included so when your focus is not on hardcore gaming with them you save the money for a video card. I guess they will be available at second half of the year. They just got presentend at CES in Vegas

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Was when they was released 😁  But they are still alive.. Even last month i worked on a desktop with a P IV 

Hehe,that what's i the remember,i was maybe 20years old or less when's they released Pentium4,i wanted wanted a computers with it but..they were fresh and very very expensive😅..so i got one with an Pentium3(I think was that),time pass so fast😮.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Might be the new Ryzen 4000 APUs are something for you. They have a rather powerful video unit included so when your focus is not on hardcore gaming with them you save the money for a video card. I guess they will be available at second half of the year. They just got presentend at CES in Vegas

Gona have one of those(or similar) for sure arround end of year..in my ps5😎.

• Haha 1

Are you looking for "Voyeur" "Hidden" camera pussy?

Want a "Genuine" "Voyeur" experience?

Want to "Spy" on "Hot girls and "Passionate couples"?

"Spycams", "Voyeurs"

Never read so much laughable crap in all my days (well except from Leora & Barca girls pages) LOL  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2