Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

But I want to know too. Why does he get to know and we don't? 

grace and mamrie GIF by This Might Get

Cause you're only a pleb like the rest of us so don't try and get above your station, you should know your place 😉🤭

9 minutes ago, ooopel said:

what kind of secret stuff! ok then my dear Robwin! so! let me guess! a second Beth or another Amy !😈

Nice to speak to you ooopel, just something Amy has a bee in her bonnet about lol....... And no not another Amy, one is bad enough lol. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hi ooopel 💋 I want to know why the VHTV Twitter account was suspended. 

oh really can't believe it ! is this what just you concern about ?! nothing less nothing more! true ?!😔

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Nice to speak to you ooopel, just something Amy has a bee in her bonnet about lol....... And no not another Amy, one is bad enough lol. 

oh ! you tell me my dear Robwin ! my idea goes to under his pants lol😋 that's my pleasure to see you and chat with you my dear friend !🙋‍♀️

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I'd love to know why she said that name too. As always, ooopel is a mystery. But, I tell you one thing, it's not random. It does mean something. What? I do not know. Maybe, it's somehow connected to Jabbath, Jabbeth. 🤔

oh ! no sympathy will come of me!just keeps told yourself that until to believe it! cursed! Amy! by the way!the dear Jabbath isn't has any connected with this! it's my war now and my revenge!anyway! who's that Wisdom Man who said "a revenge is a dish best when it being cold" it's best wisdom ever ..😈

13 minutes ago, ooopel said:

oh ! no sympathy will come of me!just keeps told yourself that until to believe it! cursed! Amy! by the way!the dear Jabbath isn't has any connected with this! it's my war now and my revenge!anyway! who's that Wisdom Man who said "a revenge is a dish best when it being cold" it's best wisdom ever ..😈

P.S:if i asks you about south don't tell me about north! you should learns how to deal with women's from now to forever! ya Mr Dracula !our blood never going to death anymore...😈