Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

1 hour ago, ooopel said:

oh ! no sympathy will come of me!just keeps told yourself that until to believe it! cursed! Amy! by the way!the dear Jabbath isn't has any connected with this! it's my war now and my revenge!anyway! who's that Wisdom Man who said "a revenge is a dish best when it being cold" it's best wisdom ever ..😈

Hey I am still here. But as I said I don't have any information about their Twitter. Only that they are working to make it function again. And I am not the guy for speculations on this. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey I am still here. But as I said I don't have any information about their Twitter. Only that they are working to make it function again. And I am not the guy for speculations on this. 

oh Romeo ! who's the one woke up you ! and who is talking about issue of twitter ! we talking about something else go back one page and you will understand !by the way! hello and good morning my dear friend!🙋‍♀️nice to see has you no re-active the ignore button!😋

500x368.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

well i tested on rlc and i have the same freeze problem so this is my fucking internet connection again i am tired with that

Do a speedtest with a different browser and after restarting computer. If results are bad it is your connection.

FAST.COM

How fast is your download speed? In seconds, FAST.com's simple Internet speed test will estimate your ISP speed.

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Do a speedtest with a different browser and after restarting computer. If results are bad it is your connection.

FAST.COM

How fast is your download speed? In seconds, FAST.com's simple Internet speed test will estimate your ISP speed.

my result is good at this hours but i have problem again i don't understand, maybe try to clean my cookies and cache

Capture-2020-01-18-16-01-18-72.jpg

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well that is strange. Did you try a different browser?

yes i tried on firefox also but same result, wait few minutes i try to clean all my cookies and cache for see the result and restart my computer after