Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

46 minutes ago, firewall said:

my result is good at this hours but i have problem again i don't understand, maybe try to clean my cookies and cache

Capture-2020-01-18-16-01-18-72.jpg

Hope you are paying very little for that internet provider,nowdays you can pic up a tv&net combo with speed of 100,200Mb for 30$.

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hope you are paying very little for that internet provider,nowdays you can pic up a tv&net combo with speed of 100,200Mb for 30$.

you need to have the fiber for have this speed but where i live (very small city)  i have not this is the ADSL i have , for have the fiber i have to wait 2025,

maybe i should think to move in other city the next summer or try another provider

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

you need to have the fiber for have this speed but where i live (very small city)  i have not this is the ADSL i have , for have the fiber i have to wait 2025,

maybe i should think to move in other city the next summer or try another provider

I understand,hopefully in future you will have better options.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

How much memory you have? Maybe it is time for an upgrade? 

could be that also i have 2 x 4 GB windows 10 64 bits i5 but normally it's enough for this type of sites, never had problem before

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I understand,hopefully in future you will have better options.

one thing is sure it's my last suscription on voyeur sites for the moment untill the situation stay like that and i have not solve this problem, it's not pleasant at all to watch a voyeur site in this condition,

i will spend my time on CB and youtube i have no problem on this sites 🙂

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Seems to be all over the site again.

the only choice i have to do if i want watch VH is switch in sd quality and i have to deal with deal 😏 and the most crazy thing is i have lagg also in sd quality,

seems many others having lagg issues and if you add my slow internet you have this result, i'm gonna switch in my couch and in front of my TV very soon

Capture-2020-01-18-20-58-08-274.jpg