Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just tried,only apears the profile pics and no girl in online.Maybe the site is new and they are still testing it.

Looks a bit of a crap site so far, 1st page looks ok then you have to open more pages and then get told no bodys on line lol.

12 minutes ago, waldi said:

I think it is, but looks like all models offline

i doubt this site will have alot of success, it's better for the models to go working directly on CB there is more people,

could be possible the girls will be online on multiple cam sites at the same times because i see stella is listed here and she working already on CB 

i don't know where VH want to go with this type of site, they should stay concentred on the casting quality for their next apartments...

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

i don't know where VH want to go with this type of site

Nowhere; girls get another chance to earn a few bucks, that's it; as you said, probably will stream it on several platforms at the same time;

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

Jakar's place

it's stupid i see her better with the free living room cam, who will go in pvt when everybody can see the show for free...the  VH logic killing me sometimes

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She have also that account.. and more 5-6 derivations. But yes, seems she had a break since last october 

seems she is just online only on this new site for the moment, pm if you see her on other cam sites

• Like 1