Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

Indeed,been this way most of day,stream also stops a lot.Really hope they stop with the idea of more sites and houses and get 100% focused in VHTV site and finaly resolve all the problems that happen sinse day one,a couple years ago.Then..when finaly site works good..think in more stuff,sites.Quality is More import than quantity.

14 minutes ago, Weeboabby said:

Been having that all day.

Can you please do me a little favor. I want to check something. Open your browser console (Press F12) go to the network tab and type .ts in the filter. And then watch for some time how many you get with a time greater than 200ms? 
You can also post a screenshot. 

This is what I mean:

ChromeNetwork1.thumb.JPG.3af99215a4e17ef1fa165e20ab50602b.JPG

After that please post a screenshot of your console too. I want to see if we get the same errors

ChromeConsole1.thumb.JPG.beefe5a3b11c2c58c66d66e9207022c9.JPG

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can you please do me a little favor. I want to check something. Open your browser console (Press CTRL+F12) go to the network tab and type .ts in the filter. And then watch for some time how many you get with a time greater than 200ms? 
You can also post a screenshot. 

This is what I mean:

ChromeNetwork1.thumb.JPG.3af99215a4e17ef1fa165e20ab50602b.JPG  0

After that please post a screenshot of your console too. I want to see if we get the same errors

ChromeConsole1.thumb.JPG.beefe5a3b11c2c58c66d66e9207022c9.JPG  0

ScreenHunter 2823.jpg

ScreenHunter 2824.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

@ze81 can you do that too?

Did it,have similar numbers to you two.And indeed at least westerday the archive had many issues,i couldn't choose diferent house in archive list.Today seems to be working better.

Just now, ze81 said:

Did it,have similar numbers to you two.And indeed at least westerday the archive had many issues,i couldn't choose diferent house in archive list.Today seems to be working better.

Thanks. I mean the actual videos will have stuttering and jumps or won't be playable at all.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks. I mean the actual videos will have stuttering and jumps or won't be playable at all.

Westerday was even worst(if possible),the archive didnt let me pic a house in list and see the videos,today that is back to normal(it's possible to choose houses)But videos working like you said.

• Sad 1