Viki & Kate (2020) Part #1

25 minutes ago, Robwin said:

The lengths people will go for money eh, still she seems to have a fairly good length in her hand 😂👍

Absolutely amigo, as on many cams on VH.

For Viki and Kate, I suspect the turn-offs are fewer than the turn-ons, hence they do it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, purplewrap said:

Absolutely amigo, as on many cams on VH.

For Viki and Kate, I suspect the turn-offs are fewer than the turn-ons, hence they do it

Yeah very true, as long as people watch them that's all they worry about. Having said that it would be good to see either Viki or Kate take a length 😂👍my bet would be on Kate I think if ever.

• Like 1

I don't normally watch this apartment but I was interested to see the girls using the old boy as a prop. I suspect this will be as far as they go but it has succeeded in capturing our interest. This is something Lexa and Waverley should be imitating with their token hetro.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Yeah very true, as long as people watch them that's all they worry about. Having said that it would be good to see either Viki or Kate take a length 😂👍my bet would be on Kate I think if ever.

Hehe 😆

I would prefer them inviting more girls over for proper 3somes/4somes and try out/explore various strap-ons 😍🤤😛

5 minutes ago, squish said:

I don't normally watch this apartment but I was interested to see the girls using the old boy as a prop. I suspect this will be as far as they go but it has succeeded in capturing our interest. This is something Lexa and Waverley should be imitating with their token hetro.

Hmmm... with those two as well, I would prefer them inviting more lesbian girls to have fun with. Not just to tease the viewers, but to actually have proper sex with 😍🤤

The question is..with the bdsm stuff out,the scenario ready..will Tobias have Lucky tonight or not!?Betetr not be a endless tease like last night😖.The marathon teases to get views always work for some time..then viewers get it..get bored..and just stop watching.Hope the girls will be smarter than that.Sometimes tease..sometimes deliver..that's the key to suce$$.

In any case,girls if someday Tobias isn't avaliable i offer my services and body,i even will charge less for it,let's say 35% less than Tobias's takes.Pros..i am younger,better looking.Cons..my dongle is not as big.Were is my contact..Ready.TF.Viki @gmill.con.Thank You.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Hmmm... with those two as well, I would prefer them inviting more lesbian girls to have fun with. Not just to tease the viewers, but to actually have proper sex with 😍🤤

I guess our interest is to see whether they push back their sexual boundaries. I suspect if they did we would be more than happy to watch?

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

In any case,girls if someday Tobias isn't avaliable i offer my services and body,i even will charge less for it,let's say 35% less than Tobias's takes.Pros..i am younger,better looking.Cons..my dongle is not as big.Were is my contact..Ready.TF.Viki @gmill.con.Thank You.

You never know ze!

• Haha 1