Viki & Kate (2020) Part #1

58 minutes ago, squish said:

I guess our interest is to see whether they push back their sexual boundaries. I suspect if they did we would be more than happy to watch?

Well, I wouldn't watch if they shagged a man. If they started doing it regularly I would stop watching the flat all together. 

But that's just me. If others feel differently, I don't mind that at all 😊

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Well, I wouldn't watch if they shagged a man. If they started doing it regularly I would stop watching the flat all together. 

But that's just me. If others feel differently, I don't mind that at all 😊

If they did it regularly they would devalue the currency and invite speculation that they were fesbians. But to do it once would be fascinating.

• Haha 1

Personaly i prefer by far to watch straight sex,or bi girls that enjoy both genders.Found it pretty boring house like(n&K,r&s etc),think their is something very hot of watching lesbian,bi girls doing things with the opposite sex.And seems a lot of VH users feel the same,when they are in the situation like this of today and prior night they are a lot more in previews than usual and for a long time.Only exception in my case is Piper&Taylor from anotehr site,they are pretty fun,wild and imaginative to watch,not monotonous to watch at all.Would love if V&K and P&T meet hehe.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, squish said:

If they did it regularly they would devalue the currency and invite speculation that they were fesbians. But to do it once would be fascinating.

Do it once they may like it lol. Then the lesbian aura would be ruined.