Viki & Kate (2020) Part #1

28 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Mine don't flash, doesn't even glow in the fucking dark either. Feeling real left out here 😁😂🤣

Hehe,mine also doesn't glow anymore in dark,gess is age,when i was younger my dick was a spectacle of flash and glow,now is more reserved,low profile🤣😂.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Always amazes me what this girls manage to eat,i am a six feet tall dude and don't eat half as much as this petit ladies.Viki is pissed with something..that really..really..turns me on😊.

Viki often looks a miserable sod lol but yes,great body 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Viki often looks a miserable sod lol but yes,great body 😁

"Viki often looks a miserable sod",that makes me like even more of her,i take any wonderful smile of her as a gift😊.Indeed great body.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"Viki often looks a miserable sod",that makes me like even more of her,i take any wonderful smile of her as a gift😊.Indeed great body.

I can just imagine this is you.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

They really slowdown,enjoyed them more when they tried diferent things and had more regular visits.House being sooo small doesn't help,they have to open bed,close bed to become sofa,no privacy.

Personally I liked the opening day of Evalina and her man but up to now it seemed like a one time deal.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Weeboabby said:

Personally I liked the opening day of Evalina and her man but up to now it seemed like a one time deal.

Indeed,opening days was promising,looked like the girls would continue with the variety of situations they had in last months of their last house,but nowdays nothing special going on sadly.

4 hours ago, Sparkles said:

To me the house is only interesting when i catch evelina on previews.. the rest of the time seems it's only for chaturbate

"The rest of time seems it's only for chaturbate",think that is one of the main issues,to much cam and few other daily stuff,like doing things with other persons(like dad,friends,sister etc),their firsts houses didn't had a lot of camming and we could watch plenty of diferent stuff.Even myself that "love" Viki don't watch the house much nowdays because of that,imagine others that aren't fans.

• Like 1