Viki & Kate (2020) Part #1

On 4/4/2020 at 5:07 PM, ze81 said:

Jesus Cristo,at least try to do something in weekend nights to stay minimal competitive in site and rest of the houses.One week without any movement in topic,I mean i don't want to house close but there isn't miracles,no action no income.They are with Tobias,they don't do shitt in house and then leave during most of day.Seriously if wasn't for Viki i wouldn't give a fok about this,no one(maybe only me lol)want to see people just eating and sleeping.Jeka do something dude,some incentive,bonus for the girls,something.Fok it.

Hi ze, your just a fake voyeur, who needs to see sex on this site.😁  Me and everyone else!

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Just In said:

It wouldn't surprise me if he enjoyed it as he doesn't seem to mind getting pegged either.😲

As they say it takes all types 🤭 maybe no one else will touch him 🤣

New couple(Kate and Tobias)returned from their usual long hours "outside trip".Seems corona doesn't exist for people..question is if today will be show night again..more massage,handjob,tease session..zzzz.Sometimes this house(during the bs shows)resemble more other cam sites than actualy vh(that usualy is about deliver and no bs show teases).

On 4/6/2020 at 10:10 AM, sat11 said:

just like the posts here , you read one ...you read them all🤣 why watch if you hate this apartment this much, accept it for what it and if it does not give you joy then just ignore it and find something else. just a friendly suggestion 

Agree,seems nonsense to post opinions(same ones,diferent ones etc)in a forum,better ignore houses,forum and just don't give opinions,better just post pics and reserve opinions to ourselves.Agree with you😂.

20 hours ago, Just In said:

It wouldn't surprise me if he enjoyed it as he doesn't seem to mind getting pegged either.😲

One thing for sure,Tobias is the ugliest show girl,tease girl i ever seen in cam sites🤣.I remember one time the three were making web camming show and someone start tipping(you could listen the usual sound of tips)and imediatly both girls started moaning like crazy..and..Tobias also.Was so funny.Gess that what cam girls mean when they say nothing is faked hehe.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Agree,seems nonsense to post opinions(same ones,diferent ones etc)in a forum,better ignore houses,forum and just don't give opinions,better just post pics and reserve opinions to ourselves.Agree with you😂.

may be you should try it my friend,  you are repeating the same opinion so many times most people seam to ignore your posts, now you are starting to look like you are having conversation by your self .  but ignore me i am just bored, i really dont care at all🤐

• Like 1

20 hours ago, sat11 said:

may be you should try it my friend,  you are repeating the same opinion so many times most people seam to ignore your posts, now you are starting to look like you are having conversation by your self .  but ignore me i am just bored, i really dont care at all🤐

Then ignore me,i like to give my opinions and what better place than an..forum.Also there is The ignore list avaliable.If myself or anyone other user want to coment or ignore any house,resident in cam sites..Its our personal decision.I truly enjoy reading everybody coments being them good or bad,funny or depressing,that the hot sauce,glue that makes any forum interesting and active,Cheers.

• Like 1