Viki & Kate (2020) Part #1

They bought an new tv,Lg..hope is better than the one i bought..Lg 7100 2019 model 43"..bought it because price was great(just a little over 300$)butsadly my 4,5 years old Samsung is still a lot better😅.Advice..only But affordable LG for daily normal use like watching tv,movies,YouTube,for that they are pretty good(usualy they have IPs screens with great viewing angles)for gaming and stuff..spent a little more and get a Sam.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They bought an new tv,Lg..hope is better than the one i bought..Lg 7100 2019 model 43"..bought it because price was great(just a little over 300$)and sadly my 4,5 years old Samsung is still better😅.Advice..only But affordable LG for daily normal use like watching tv,movies,YouTube,for that they are pretty good(usualy they have IPs screens with great viewing angles)for gaming and stuff..spent a little more and get a Sam.

Samsung's are very good especially on viewing angle yes.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Samsung's are very good especially on viewing angle yes.

Indeed.They probably a little more expensive than Lg but the quality increase compensates it in long run.Lg are fine,but Sam better in most respects.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

En effet, ils sont probablement un peu plus chers que Lg mais l'augmentation de la qualité le compense à long terme. Les Lg sont bien, mais Sam mieux à bien des égards.

J'attends la livraison avec du retard de mon tĂ©lĂ©viseur Samsung TV QLED 43Q60R c'est un Qled 43 pouce j'ai beaucoup hĂ©sitĂ© Ă  prendre un Oled chez Lg, mais je n'ai pas trouvĂ© de tĂ©lĂ©viseur Oled en 43 pouce alors je me suis rabattu sur le samsung je suis rassurĂ© par votre commentaire, car je vois que vous semblez ĂȘtre contant de cette marque

I’m waiting for the late delivery of my Samsung TV QLED 43Q60R that’s a 43 inch Qled I’ve been very hesitant to take an Oled from Lg, but I didn’t find an Oled TV in 43 inches so I fell back on the samsung I am reassured by your comment, because I see that you seem to be contant of this brand

• Upvote 1