Angel, Odri (2020) Part #1

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

There was at least a couple improvements in this second house of manager,The place was a lot more with lights on(compared to first house)and more visits.Only(and major thing)missing was residents willing to do stuff in front of cams.If manager corrects that then could work and stay online and profitable for a good time.

Let's see. I have doubts...

33 minutes ago, Just In said:

I would also say that they need to think about sorting the cams in the living room as they are both to far from the couch. 

provided that they will offer something to watch; otherwise it's pointless

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

VHTV made it perfectly clear that they have no plans to service you with what you want. They intend to host anyone these lazy ass managers serve to them regardless of talent. They heard the message too and it has freed them up to lower their standards too. VHTV is completely dependent on these same, lousy managers.

Well without N&K we now would have two places less. Not a catastrophe at all for VH...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VHTV made it perfectly clear that they have no plans to service you with what you want. They intend to host anyone these lazy ass managers serve to them regardless of talent. They heard the message too and it has freed them up to lower their standards too. VHTV is completely dependent on these same, lousy managers.

I don't know that and moreover I don't wish to know; for me personally, situation is clear: they introduce interesting places and I  pay to watch; they offer bullshit - goodbye; simple as that;

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

There are a couple key aspects Regard VH that users of site for some,long time know(but seems some managers don't),first impressions are vital..could make or destroy a new house/residents.Dont hide to much of cams..a few times is fine..more will make viewers bothered and quit watching..active place,residents in all Regards..showers,eating and sleeping is fine but isn't enought..most viewers want,pay to see the residents,guests sexual life.Fail in most,all this and not enought money will not enter..archive it goes.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well without N&K we now would have two places less. Not a catastrophe at all for VH...

Sooner or later their other place probably will fallow the same destiny as this one,barely see the other house in previews,the video archive is mostly moments in dark or bad light.

• Like 1