Lilka & Jakar (2020) Part #1

33 minutes ago, Just In said:

I think nearly all of the parties here fail because they all get super drunk and either fall asleep or have some sort of fight. 

Yes totally agree. But the problem is the place is just way too small. There is no place where guests can go when they need some privacy or just want to be on their own for a while. No surprise there are so many fights when literally everybody is sitting on each others lap 🤦‍♂️

Guest maitre197

After Lillu and Sevrus realm was closed temporary due the rules violence all of their guests arrived at Jakar apt. I informed the Support about them. Stay cool!

Guest maitre197
3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

How stupid inviting guests who already caused another place to be offline before 🤦‍♂️

How idiot is fucking WITHOUT condom a girl who takes the drug! Tonight Jakar did it!

2 hours ago, maitre197 said:

How idiot is fucking WITHOUT condom a girl who takes the drug! Tonight Jakar did it!

Well you gave yourself the answer... It is Jakar. When there is a pulse he will fuck it...

Place is back online. The timeline has been cleaned but seems the messing with the loggia cam was not the reason for hiding the place...

4 hours ago, maitre197 said:

It was weird because the first time no condom but round 2 he put on a condom. 

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well you gave yourself the answer... It is Jakar. When there is a pulse he will fuck it...

Place is back online. The timeline has been cleaned but seems the messing with the loggia cam was not the reason for hiding the place...

I didn't see any reason for them to take them offline.