Arianda & Mr. Art (2020) Part #1

This puts pressure on scott&sabrina now the clock is ticking on them also

I just hope the next participants who join is not associated with the group of mr.art&arianda and scott&sabrina 

mr.art&arianda probably left because of the weird guru guy from scott&sabrina apartment yesterday was on his way to visit them so they left instead 😂

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

My theory holds. An Anna and Alex sex filled appearance in their underling apts spells doom for the apt in short order. The idea is simple. After the Anna and Alex orgy, the tenants can never match it and it's all downhill from there. 

So that means that scott&sabrina is next to leave 

if that's the case then alex&anna need to stay away and let the tennants figure it out on there own because that is ruining these apartments creating a false reality of the tennants saying that this is what they do and that's not the case

They treated it like it was lexy&pete or anica&joel 

I guess they are desperate looking for a couple like that 

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

They would already left loool because the orgy was with them. Here they was more worried in hiding and  long webcam shows. Isn't really a surprise

But mr.art&arianda was more active in this past months than scott&sabrina 

Besides the orgy at the opening of mr.art&arianda and there own apartment opening what has scott&sabrina done

The most action came from lucas&sharon 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Exactly.. So by that reason sabrina&scott would already been closed instead of mr.art&arianda...
You was the one that said that they was over the limbo because the rules .. so could have been that or just they decided to go on another way. 

My guess is that alex&anna will make a visit in the up coming months

which they should not do because after they leave no one would really care about the apartment they visited 

Also what if lucas&sharon is the next participants could you imagine all the mask they would wear😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Since when?? Don't remember any place where that happened

You have the example of ex-guests at eva&adam and now.. 😉 

since now scott&sabrina are boring show me what happened there besides there opening 

But mr.art&arianda at least had frequent guest that had sex at there apartment 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No.. i say that the theory of orgies doesn't make sense 😁, if was only about that mr.art & arianda would still be online. And between both places (even prefering sabrina) scott&sabrina would have been the one to leave (IMO)
I have no idea.. Don't know if they have other incomes, if this is what they want to do longer or not, if the rest helped them

Your talking about orgies.

I'm talking about action in general or lack of it once alex&anna leave

that's why I believe they shouldn't be apart of the welcome crew at the opening because we all know what's going to happen so once they leave 

Like amy said the tennants can never match what happen

• Upvote 1