Aleksa & Stephanie (2020) Part #1

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

image.thumb.png.63dac7c350ec4fc42763377d927cc198.png

I sincerely hope everything is fine with her. 

I think she used Vodka for sanitizing before the injection. Makes sense because in Russia Vodka can be above 90% alcohol.

I think Aleksa has medical or healthcare background. She knows what she is doing.

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I sincerely hope everything is fine with her. 

I think she used Vodka for sanitizing before the injection. Makes sense because in Russia Vodka can be above 90% alcohol.

I think Aleksa has medical or healthcare background. She knows what she is doing.

Yep, check before the procedures she did. Stephanie seems to be in a lot of pain

• Upvote 1

I'm so sorry for Stephanie's pain, I hope she recovers soon! And I really like the relationship with Aleksa, a lot of love between the two but there's something that happened last night and it seems that no one has cared but I didn't! I feel very let down with Aleksa and her undercover sex with the new guy, sex or blowjob under the sheets and in the dark! This is unforgivable on the part of Aleksa who should already know that he is on VH and not in a children's school yard! I just hope it doesn't go on like this!

51 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I feel very let down with Aleksa and her undercover sex with the new guy, sex or blowjob under the sheets and in the dark!

If the service quality is not to your expectation, why don't you just move on to one of the other 31 apartments? Let me guess, you desperately like her and trying to use this forum to push her around.  The guy you saw was not comfortable with the cameras. A girl like Aleksa can't just walk around the streets, pick up a few thugs, bring them home and fuck them for your eye pleasure. I noticed she tries hard to find someone at her class, but men like that are not okay with the concept of cameras. She is trying and and we should let her to deal with this phase. Pushing participants is not okay.

• Like 6

15 hours ago, zoifan said:

If the service quality is not to your expectation, why don't you just move on to one of the other 31 apartments? Let me guess, you desperately like her and trying to use this forum to push her around.  The guy you saw was not comfortable with the cameras. A girl like Aleksa can't just walk around the streets, pick up a few thugs, bring them home and fuck them for your eye pleasure. I noticed she tries hard to find someone at her class, but men like that are not okay with the concept of cameras. She is trying and and we should let her to deal with this phase. Pushing participants is not okay.

Might even be a returning ex who was worried by the cameras before.