Rossy & Sienna (2020) Part #1

The sad thing is that Manager almost archive to do things right and be profitable but they always make the same couple mistakes that inevitably  will lead to any place close  or change residents after few months(because not enought income),they need to correct at least a couple things to get relative sucess in VHTV..have residents that do their daily life's but also know were they are..in a cam site and adapt to it,VH is also their job so they will have to do certain things from time to time.This two points(and some other things like bad lighting etc)lead to failure of their houses as managers.If manager finaly archives a good balanced between real life and "shows" to cams then they will have more sucess.

On 2/14/2020 at 12:35 PM, jabbath1987 said:

They improved a lot compared to where they started. Of course this place is still not on the crazy side but for sure not as bad they should get kicked out. Nina & Kira as managers are still learning and this was their first place they opened. 

When they read here I would give them some advices for future places. Choose a place with smaller rooms so the cams are closer to action. Make sure to have a place where you don't have to put a curtain in the shower or bathtub. Make sure the lighting is good. In this place here even when all lights on the view in livingroom is not really good. 

I would enjoy see the girls back in a smaller more suitable place for them. Never understood why they needed such a big place especially when they rarely do any parties with more people and are out all day working. 

A place in the size of for Example Brenda's old place would be good for them. 

On top of all that i would put,make sure to choose proper residents,that are willing to show their life's in cams(not hidding)and with capacity to adapt to situations as needed.If you want to make money place needs to be active and competitive,if not will ne forgeted and money will not enter.We seen this manager is learning,some time ago i would have zero expectations,hopes with new houses,residents by them,nowdays..i believe they can deliver and be competitive.

This is just so SAD.  Yes they were terribly Naive at first, but gradually came around to living their lives with the constant gaze of the cams watching everything.  I for one think that must be incredibly hard for most people.  Maybe, they were mis-informed about how much EFFORT you have to put it when taking on something like this.  No one can just sit back and do nothing and expect to have tons of money rolling in.  As mentioned above, the apartment was too large and the cameras were too wide angle, which meant poor quality video.  If you are paying money to subscribe, then you want value for that money, or you spend it somewhere else.  It is as simple as that.

Farewell  and good luck to them both.  I will miss them...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

This is just so SAD.  Yes they were terribly Naive at first, but gradually came around to living their lives with the constant gaze of the cams watching everything.  I for one think that must be incredibly hard for most people.  Maybe, they were mis-informed about how much EFFORT you have to put it when taking on something like this.  No one can just sit back and do nothing and expect to have tons of money rolling in.  As mentioned above, the apartment was too large and the cameras were too wide angle, which meant poor quality video.  If you are paying money to subscribe, then you want value for that money, or you spend it somewhere else.  It is as simple as that.

Farewell  and good luck to them both.  I will miss them...

Agree. For new people coming there the cam angles and also the lighting in livingroom have to be improved. I will figure something out. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree. For new people coming there the cam angles and also the lighting in livingroom have to be improved. I will figure something out. 

Good idea, give us some sketches. If they don't see them on the forum I will pass them for you.
As I did for the other apartment. It had been appreciated.