Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #1

4 minutes ago, budda said:

Well, there are people who think it is correct that people turn off the light to have sex and / or hide under the covers or in blind areas.
If they are happy to spend their money this way...
I continue to argue that certain rules must be changed.

And that is my point "Bullshit". Lights off, hidden or under covers and they should be warned.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

And that is my point "Bullshit". Lights off, hidden or under covers and they should be warned.

Of course it's a big BS when things go like that in this place. They could simply leave it and go home & have their own privacy..

fun wtf GIF by Mauro Gatti

• Like 1

10 hours ago, budda said:

Well, there are people who think it is correct that people turn off the light to have sex and / or hide under the covers or in blind areas.
If they are happy to spend their money this way...
I continue to argue that certain rules must be changed.

10 hours ago, Slender Man said:

I'm one of the ones who enjoy this kind of thing because I don't need a pussy shoved in the camera with a huge lamp to see explicit details. For one they are visitors and have no requirement to show anything, two if they shove everything into the cam on first time then their is no room for advancement as everything is shown and finally it allows me to use a little imagination.

For me it falls into the same category as all who complain that couples have sex with the same person all the time and eventually becomes boring.

• Like 3