Does anyone have a saw or ax to shred the tree?😲

The whole of the USA was probably distracted by the Super Bowl preparation!😁

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, freitag58 said:

freitag58:
Posted Sunday at 08:09 PM
Does anyone have a saw or ax to shred the tree?😲

The whole of the USA was probably distracted by the Super Bowl preparation!😁

Ahh, I saw your post and wondered what you were talking about, as it didn't fit in to the narrative.  Pictures, man, pictures!  🙂  

Yeah, watching Super Bowl but also free-camming on cam 1 (still haven't resubscribed yet).  

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Ahh, I saw your post and wondered what you were talking about, as it didn't fit in to the narrative.  Pictures, man, pictures!  🙂  

Yeah, watching Super Bowl but also free-camming on cam 1 (still haven't resubscribed yet).  

The tree resisted and didn't want to go into the box quickly. But, as we know, problems are there for our two protagonists to solve them.
Now the Christmas tree in the bedroom closet is waiting for its next use.

Unfortunately I have no pictures (for you).

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, freitag58 said:

The tree resisted and didn't want to go into the box quickly. But, as we know, problems are there for our two protagonists to solve them.

Indeed, there is no quandary nor any obstacle that our super-heroines cannot accomplish and overcome together, as a team.  An effective team.  😊 😍   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, freitag58 said:

Unfortunately I have no pictures (for you).

I thought the Tree was a gonner after disassembly problems....but then the Writing -of-Grievences, and exchanging of information discussions in the Kitchen, led to huggs & kisses & understanding.....whew.....the tree can stay to See another Season.....

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, West_California said:

I thought the Tree was a gonner after disassembly problems....but then the Writing -of-Grievences, and exchanging of information discussions in the Kitchen, led to huggs & kisses & understanding.....whew.....the tree can stay to See another Season.....

I apologize, but are you an Italian ex-pat?  English is clearly not your first language, but I do enjoy your somewhat confusing yet obviously supportive posts of our wunderkinds.  🙂  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

For being dedicated lesbians, they sure do eat a lot of sausage!   (relax folks, it's a joke)

For being a dedicated hetrosexual, I sure do eat a lot of roast beef (relax folks, I'm serious)  😇😉

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

What means "dink"? Google and Translator don't know this word. (But I have a little thought).🤔

The word Dink is actually referred to Dick.  Donkey Dink/Donkey Dick.  

Military slang for Dink is a recruit in training, "Desperately In Need of Knowledge"

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

What means "dink"? Google and Translator don't know this word. (But I have a little thought).🤔

Can anyone translate Kira and Nina's comments about the eggs 🥚 🥚 seriously? Kitchen camera from 02:03 a.m. 😎

• Confused 1