Nina & Kira (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

1 hour ago, hs6127 said:

Can't believe it, but it looks like they are back already.  1:20am 9 Feb

A train ride North across the border doesn't appear to be that long.  That's the cool thing about the Euro - in just a few hours you can be in a totally different country.  Not quite the same here in the the USA.  Unless you go from New York to Texas - then there is a bit of culture shock.  😄  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

A train ride North across the border doesn't appear to be that long.  That's the cool thing about the Euro - in just a few hours you can be in a totally different country.  Not quite the same here in the the USA.  Unless you go from New York to Texas - then there is a bit of culture shock.  😄  

I understand completely.  However we really don't know where they went or how they went.  

On the other hand I have had visitors from England call me and say they are in New York and since they are in the neighborhood, want to stop by (and I am on the Left Coast).   LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

I understand completely.  However we really don't know where they went or how they went.  

On the other hand I have had visitors from England call me and say they are in New York and since they are in the neighborhood, want to stop by (and I am on the Left Coast).   LOL

LOL  I get it.  "We" know where they were, but indeed not 'how.'  I assumed train/tram - least expensive.  Isn't it interesting how people judge time and distance so differently.  It takes me 45 minutes to get to my nearest grocery mart for food staples for a month, yet others think a 5 minute walk to their nearest $tarbucks is exasperating and atrocious.  That's why I think our city girls would not like being in BFE, and I could not stand St. Pete for more than 5 days.  😉   #citycountry 

• Like 1