Nina & Kira (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

2 hours ago, disneykid said:

Lets wait and see, thats if Nina puts her phone down

I swear, I sometimes think that if she accidentally dropped that phone in the tub, she would just drown herself, too.  The good thing is, at least she doesn't look at it while Kira is fucking her brains out, like I've witnessed some of these other morons do while they are supposedly have "sex."  These other "realms" are such a joke and I can't stand to watch them.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Whatever she's pulling from her snatch it must taste good.  

I have a clip of her somewhere where she picks her nose and eats the boogers.   :biggrin:  

I didn't believe it before, but I believe it now, because I witnessed it recently.  Disgusting to me, but maybe it's a Russian thing?  I don't get it.  The good thing is, I've never witnessed Kira consume her own fell.  She just loves to shove the pinky finger in Nina's butt.  I have no problems there.  #twointhepinkoneinthestink  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

I didn't believe it before, but I believe it now, because I witnessed it recently.  Disgusting to me, but maybe it's a Russian thing?  I don't get it.  The good thing is, I've never witnessed Kira consume her own fell.  She just loves to shove the pinky finger in Nina's butt.  I have no problems there.  #twointhepinkoneinthestink  

There's supposed to be some myth about eating boogers that if you eat them it's supposed to reduce your chances  of getting cancer.  If there's any truth to it or not it's hard to say.  I'd say it's more or less a habit she has gotten into.

47 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Yet no one has any such problem when they finger their pussy's or ass and then lick their fingers lol funny old world eh lol

• Like 2