Lexa & Waverley (2020) Part #1

15 minutes ago, squish said:

Wow. This apartment on my watch list for first time.

me i would like to know who is in this apartment first 🙂,

it's hard with only the kitchen cams for free this is why i check never this place and all the places have shit free cams

i need to see before pay

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No one in bedroom is a tenant 😁 and the guy eats everything that is served.. girls, guys 

the only thing i know it's there is a lesbian couple in this apartment and it's a jeka apartment, after i see just some pics on camcaps sometimes and that's all this is the only thing i know of this apartment because of the bad free cams

4 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

This place is only really interesting when the guy in the threesome is there. This is his 2nd and 3rd different girl he’s had sex with in the last 8 hours

hi kkru394, didn't know you were on VH now, good to see some old rlc members come here on VH

Just now, firewall said:

hi kkru394, didn't know you were on VH now, good to see some old rlc members come here on VH

I left VH for about a year  but came back about a month ago. I let my RLC account expire because they have no interest in rebuilding true couples apartments 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I left VH for about a year  but came back about a month ago. I let my RLC account expire because they have no interest in rebuilding true couples apartments 

i am on VH since the beginning of the site and sometimes i take a month suscription, same reason of you about rlc and tired also to see the same recycled girls coming every  6 months there is no evolution on their site

all is not perfect on VH but it's really not a bad site and a good alternative