Lexa & Waverley (2020) Part #1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Happened the same with the great threesome at mr.art & arianda... 

This is why the videos should be uploaded quicker then they could be caught in the 48 hours before they are lost forever and rerecorded

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They even could be saved right after but guess if it's not "released" by VH to their archive, the problem still occur.. 

I don't blame the operators but VH, they are not getting the basics right, it seems they want everybody else to do their job for them when they should be aiming to be improving the quality, be it cams, lighting, hiding places and the video library.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, kencon said:

I don't blame the operators but VH, they are not getting the basics right, it seems they want everybody else to do their job for them when they should be aiming to be improving the quality, be it cams, lighting, hiding places and the video library.

It's odd that in areas such as support responsiveness VH are way out ahead of the pack and yet something eminently controllable such as archiving their own footage they come across as 'third world.' It goes without saying that that footage that is lost was the most compelling I have seen for many months.